-
Re: Cocaine Rush
Great poem. Well written and nicely arranged. I like the starting and ending; both are quite nice. My favourite stanza was: ' As I open the suctioned in cold, the ...
Aug 25, 2013 -
Re: Back In Time.
Great poem. Entirely marvellous. The starting and the ending was totally lovely. I love how you have arranged and portrayed the subject. My favourite stanza is: 'But guess its hard ...
Aug 25, 2013 -
Re: Russian Roulette
A nice poem. I love your genre; I am a mystery and suspence fan whether it be a poem or story. The starting' s great but I do not like ...
Aug 25, 2013 -
Re: The Irony of Health-Food Junkies
A very nice poem. Your choice of writing is remarkable. I liked how you put in the rhyming words and the usage of nice, descriptive adjectives; a great choice of ...
Aug 25, 2013 -
Re: Pain
Hi, here to give you a review. This is great! A very nice poem with a wonderful choice of words. The repetition was great. Though, in my opinion the second ...
Aug 22, 2013 -
Re: I Smile as I Cry
Great poem. You have achieved depth as well as rhyming. A very nice emotional poem. I agree with the last review that you should try to replace unnecessary punctuations with ...
Aug 14, 2013 -
Re: Brain Tumor
Really love the sad feeling this poem gives. Excellent job done and I love it. The starting and ending are also great. I also like your unique style of writing. ...
Jul 28, 2013 -
Re: The Woman In The Trees.
I could not find any fault with the grammer and your style of writing is superb. Your mystery and suspense is also very`nice. Your colurful adjectives and descriptions give the ...
Jul 28, 2013 -
Re: I, The Witch
I really liked this poem but I do not know why you call it short, its the perfect size! The repetition is great and the sad and funny sort of ...
Jul 28, 2013 -
Re: Corner Store Regular
Hey, I also think that your title option could get much better although this one is great.The overall poem was superb and I didn't find any grammatical error. I think ...
Jul 28, 2013 -
Re: Dance
Great poem. This is rather like a song but it is a happy is one. It is quite nice to read aloud and is quite energetic. I felt that you ...
Jul 28, 2013 -
Re: Too late to save
Great poem. I really liked the arrangement and the usage of rhyming words.I really liked this stanza: She was young, naive and trusting, while you, the old man, stood there ...
Jul 28, 2013 -
Re: The Feeling I Felt
This poem is one of my personal favourites. The way you have expressed the emotions are very nice. The arrangement is great and the length of your sentences also. My ...
Jul 27, 2013
