User avatar

anshira

ans

  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: sickness

    Hi, Storyweaver! this poem was so totally amazing, really. i don't even feel qualified enough to review this piece. This was a brilliant poem bassed on a useful topic. the ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Review Re: Musicians

    Hi, heclgehog! I will say that I loved this poem and the subject is not enough pondered on and bringing it up was sure a brilliant idea. I would say ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Winter's Verdict

    Hi, Clarity! I really liked your poem. It shows how you feel about winter quite clearly- Maybe you could add a few good points too? The liked the way figurative ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Spider's Web

    Hi, ancientforever! your poem left me awestruck- it was truly amazing. I loved loved loved your ending and your starting was not bad as well. The choice of words in ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Attacks of Panic

    Hi, defyinggravity! I want to say that this was a really lovely poem and I liked it a lot. the emotions were portrayed to its best and this made reading ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Goodbye Hellions

    Hi! Anshira to review here on behalf of Ink Force. I loved this poem and it really is well-written. I liked the flow; it was smooth. I loved your choice ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: The Shattering Melodies

    Hi, defying gravity! This is a very well- written poem and I liked it. It flowed beautifully and I had a good time reading it. I love love how use ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: Vanilla and cocoa

    Hi, Laure! A wonderful poem you have here. A simple one but it has a good use of figurative imagery. I liked how the poem flowed- it wasn't choppy so ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Into the Light

    Hi, blimy! This was seriously a wonderful poem and I loved it! I loved the way you described all the emotions- this was very, very well portrayed. I also loved ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Realistic Re: Worth It

    Hi, Carlito! i love this song- seriously. @kanome was right you know- good enough for media. It flows perfectly and I honestly did not find an error. the chorus is ...

    Dec 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Scales

    Hi, hope you find your 2nd review helpful! I did like this work- very much indeed. I liked the words you used eg. unhindered,friction,dissipation, and etc. I liked the ending ...

    Dec 26, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Ding, Dong, Ding

    Hi, Jony! I really liked this poem. I loved how you put all that emotions into words- you really did a marvellous job. I also loved how you started and ...

    Dec 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Culture, Technology Re: ♡ indie/grunge/pale ♡

    hi. I liked this poem and it is marvellous. This thought is really a common one and to change it into a peom is very clever of you. What i ...

    Dec 22, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Basket Case

    Hello, hope you find your first review for this poem helpful. To tell you the truth, i loved this poem and i dont have any bad comments in store for ...

    Dec 22, 2013
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Lyrical Re: a song i wrote for austin mahone

    Hi, smile! I want to say that I loved your song and austins gotta be so proud of you. I liked how you started and ended this song. "i see ...

    Dec 9, 2013


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi