User avatar

anshira

ans

  • Poetry » Culture, Spiritual Re: Teacher's Pet

    Hello. I really liked this poem. It really speaks to me and the emotions are very well portrayed. It came off as a very sweet poem coming straight from a ...

    Jan 6, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: You Don't Know Love

    Ok.. seriously speaking- I loved this. The idea may sound mainstream or cliché but it is true. I really liked reading this. The rhyming scheme was good and it flowed ...

    Dec 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: A Plagiarized Work

    Hello. I really liked this piece. It is really good and I love how you based it nicely on the theme. Well, I did find an error. I think it ...

    Dec 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Grandad

    Hi and my apologies if this review is not what you expected since Iam writing after a long time. I think your beginning was very good since it made me ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Why a Rose?

    Hi, IamMe! I really liked this poem and your idea was very unique. I honestly wished I had thought of this myself but I woudn't have written it half as ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: The never ending journey.

    Hello, Rachel. Firstly, I' d say that this poem is vey well written. The rhyming is very nice and it is hard to find such lovely rhyming poems. Your starting ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Life Is A River

    Hi, Ian! Nice poem- as soon as I saw it I had to read it. I liked the imagery you have used as it all relates perfectly. The ending is ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Woman

    Hi, legibletext! This poem is a really good one. What caught my eye was the title- it seemed unique from the others. Now the poem, it was very nice and ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Strangers

    Hi, hope you had a good day. Reviewing after nearly two months so please don't go too hard on me. Firstly, I love this poem. It's lovely and is very ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Review Re: Review Day Rhapsody

    Hi, Magenta! I would say I did like this poem but I can't say I agree with you. Your rhyming and flow was very good. I also liked the arranging ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Humor Re: Princesses Anonymous

    Hi, Lucrezia! Seriously saying, I really loved your story. The endless fighting between each person was nice. Dr. Anderson's frustration was very well displayed. I liked how you described exactly ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: My Joy

    Hi, penandsword! I really liked the poem especially the content. Childhood is a fun experience. I really liked your choice of words and your formatting. Well Done! My favourite lines ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Culture Re: Reading Books

    Hi, Heclgehog! I think that this poem was good- you seem to have a good sense of humor. The starting of was great and so was how you related one ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Release

    Hi, Conversefiregirl! I will say that your poem was good. Infact I really liked it . I liked the ending very much: "The trigger is jerked, soul, rising like barrel ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stubborn

    Hi, Hyena! I really liked this poem. I liked how you made this poem flow. I liked how you described the stubborn attitude- very well described. My favourite lines would ...

    Dec 29, 2013


The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune