User avatar

anonymou5

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Summer Teardrops

    Hi! Anon5 here to review your work. I would like to begin by pointing out how beautifully you managed to arrange this poem. Well done! Here are some of the ...

    Jul 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: I'm Melting...

    Hi! Anon5 here to review your poem. Before all else, I would like to pat you on the back and say: good job. You've written a poem! And not everyone ...

    Jul 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: How to Cry

    Hi! Anon5 here to review your poem. I would like to start off by congratulating you; you are a capable poet. It is often hard for a writer to find ...

    Jul 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: I Am Too Strong

    Hi... This is interesting, I would say. It takes the form of a poem written by someone who is not weighed down upon by the hazardous rules of writing. I ...

    Oct 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Horror, Dramatic Re: To Love a Killer

    Hi, As soon as I read your poem, I felt a wave of disturbance bloom in my chest. This isn't bad, of course. It is absolutely necessary for a successful ...

    Oct 21, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Kill Me Please

    Hey! Wow... I mean... This is quite intense. It's straight to the point, emotional, and realistic. What I do sincerely wish, however, is that this doesn't actually apply to you. ...

    May 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A Bird Without Wings

    Hey! Quite a poem you've got there! I like the way you write. It's simple, fresh, and not too demanding of the reader. I got the message from the first ...

    May 4, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Untitled No. 1

    Hey! Let me just point this out... I have a thing for mysterious titles. They thrill me. Yours definitely pulled me in. I wanted to know more, and it's quite ...

    May 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Axis

    Hey! I think this is one of the best pieces I've read so far... When I read poetry, I usually like to enjoy the intensity of the language used. It ...

    May 3, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Which way do I go?

    Hey! I think this is beautiful. I love the idea and I love the format; it says a lot about the narrator in general. I'm not sure if this actually ...

    May 3, 2014
  • Short Story » Literature, Narrative Re: Rose Lip

    Bravo! This thrilled me. I think everyone who reads this is going to get the message right away. It's a beautiful way of conveying it. If anything, I'd keep it ...

    Apr 14, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Petra

    Hello! Okay, let me be honest here... Wow. I surely wasn't expecting that when I read "Petra" as a title. I think you have a very good flow of words. ...

    Apr 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Fantasy Re: De Frog Wizard

    Hello! Well, I'll be honest with you. I actually enjoyed reading this poem. Yes, it did not really make that much sense to me but it surely is out of ...

    Feb 14, 2013


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley