User avatar

alpacaboss

Welcome! Your vibe has been approved by the alpaca.

  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Flight for Two

    Hello! A quick review from me :) First impression: When I first read this, I can see the tension between the narrator and the girl, who became the person he ...

    Jun 11, 2023
  • Short Story » General, Fantasy Re: Time & Space (Part 3/5)

    Hello! I see this is a continuation of your delightful story. Will be making up my review as I read so pardon if my grammar will be off. Well, that’s ...

    Jun 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Wizards and the desk pets: the stolen magic: chapter 10

    Good day/afternoon/night! I'm here to leave a quick review :D First Impression: It's quite an unexpected ending to the mood you set to the story. You used childish, innocent language ...

    Jun 9, 2023
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: She

    Hello! I really love this piece of work. I believe this is based off your mom? (It says 'for my beautiful mom') I just want to applaud how she pushed ...

    Jun 7, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: To Love or Not To Love

    Good morning/afternoon/evening! Here to leave a quick review Mini Review: I like how you talked about another hidden aspect of love. A person who has shut themselves from the idea ...

    Jun 7, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Greater than you Think

    Hello! Just wanted to leave a short review. I really love how encouraging this is. It's not in the usual typical soothing way. It's an aggressive, persuasive, and fiery way ...

    Jun 6, 2023
  • Poetry » Satire, Literature Re: Wishes to fly

    Hello! Alpacaboss here :) Thanks for reviewing some of my works by the way. I really appreciate it Random Side Note: Actually, a piece of music came to mind when ...

    Jun 5, 2023
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Spectators

    Hello! Came to leave a quick review. This poem is simple and captivates the audience. Let's dissect it a bit :) Sitting on wet grass bathed in sunlight, wearing bright ...

    Jun 4, 2023
  • Poetry » Literature, Lyrical Re: The Flame of Desire

    How do you make poems sound exactly like Early-Modern English so effortlessly? Personally, I find it hard to pull this well from my own experience. But you did it wonderfully! ...

    Jun 3, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: Why go home

    Your poem is short, but full of emotion. All the years of that you had to endure in your own home was summarized in a gut-wrenching, emotion-spilling, and wounded poem. ...

    Jun 2, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: whydogirls?

    Hello! This is your friendly neighborhood alpaca. Dropped by to leave a quick review. :) Although I don't think I've had a severe case of falling for fictional men (yet), ...

    Jun 2, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: six years, gone

    Grief is no laughing matter and you showed grief in a tangible and expressible manner that many would find easy to understand. I have lost someone, a blood relative, and ...

    Jun 2, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Experiences: Four

    For an interesting and heartfelt poem, I wonder why there aren't more reviews on this. So I might as well leave a review :) The elements of nostalgia, time, and ...

    Jun 1, 2023
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: My Name is Oliver

    Good morning/afternoon/evening to you! Alpacaboss here :D First Impression: ouch, just ouch, the ending broke my heart. And I was rooting for Oliver :( In terms of reality, this is ...

    Jun 1, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: a_peacefulsleep

    Wow this is a very impactful poem. Before the review, I just want to make sure you're okay. If this is based of your life experiences, you always have us. ...

    May 28, 2023


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott