User avatar

ace1996

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Graduation

    Hi :] I really liked the way you described the moment and the importance of graduation so simply. It was short and sweet. I mean, graduation is a huge thing ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Miami Prep

    Hey hockeyfan :] So, after reading the first paragraph or so of your story, I realized some pretty cool things. 1. The name of the girl happens to be the ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You and Him (Edited)

    First of all, you should probably organize this poem into stanzas because it looks a bit messy right now. Unless, of course, you are trying to relate the messiness of ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 3 (Draft #2)

    Hey Solv :] I haven't read the first two chapters but I still thought this was cute! Comments/Corrections are in red ... On my way home from school, I was ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Never Understood

    Hii Hero :] Wow, you're poem is prettyy....well, until the "devil" comes in, but that part's cool too :] Okay. Comments/Corrections are in bold . I can see this crystal ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Suffer

    Hi there! I loved the last line of your poem. Very eerie and darkish. Just a couple tiny things... (Corrections/Comments are in bold ) Tell me one thing I don't ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Beggar

    Hi Scien :] Im wondering, is your username short for science? Anyways, it sounds cool. Alright, about your poem: (Corrections/comments in bold) Shabby clothes meander along the concrete jungle's river

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Indescribable<3

    Hi Anne! Cute story, but you're right. It needs more detail. It seemed to me like you took something that could've spanned over a few chapters and squashed into a ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Spy........

    Hi Brooklyn! This is really cute and it made me smile. :] Just a couple of errors... A juvinile game of seek and find. Juvinile, yes, Spelling error! It is ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Immortal Child

    Hey Kitro :] Your poem is a very pretty and I loved the way you added in the air, the stars, and the breeze. My favorite line: Dim the lights ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Magic

    Hi Sakura:] My name's Ace. I must say, your poem was a little vague. Don't get me wrong, I liked the flow and the rhythm of it, but I think ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I think of only you

    Aww, what a cute poem! The person you wrote it for is very lucky. :] I don't have that many things to say so I'll keep it short. By the ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: cold sweat

    Hey inkmind! You've got a pretty good story coming along but you've got to watch out for punctuation mistakes. Comments/suggestions are in bold. :] "Please lock your doors and windows. ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Girl Without Keys

    Hey there :] I really liked this! The characters were described beautifully. I loved the mystery and darkness in it. The only things I found were: Nobody would ever would. ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: the dead bride walks down the isle...once more

    Hello :] I'm Ace and I'm a total sucker for ghost stories so I loved this one. It reminded me a lot of the movie "The Corpse Bride". (Tim Burton ...

    Jun 22, 2010


We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead