User avatar

Yuriiko

Yuriiko

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Your Hygiene (A Jump then Fall Parody)

    Hello there, Forest! Oooo... I love all T-Swift's songs by the way! That was funny! :lol: Anyway, when you make a parody please be sure to have the proper beat ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nine Eleven revised

    Hello there, Sarebear! I find this interesting and a touching poem. I liked the flow of this poem especially from the first stanza. The way you portrayed those glass shattering ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: random absurd story

    Hello there! First of all, this is really an "absurd" story(really similar to your title), made me laugh out of its funny plot. :lol: However, I could see a lot ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Michael

    Hello there, Arah! An interesting poem to read. I am a mermaid kicking The surface I liked this line. It's a good way of having a metaphoric line. :wink: Did ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Penetrating the Pale Horse (1)

    Hello there, Classy! I totally love your story. Though it didn't bring me to tears but it was kind of a sad touching story :smt022 . I love how you ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Silent Screams

    Hello there, Allmixedup! I liked this. The way you expressed "Silent scream" is very unique and kind of showing the dark side and slightly emotional. I'm thinking this could be ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I am not a duck

    Hello there, Poet! This is an interesting piece and I must say I really liked this. :smt003 At first, I didn't get this poem because there were some words or ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Words Will Always Hurt You

    Hello there, Jane! First of all, I really liked this piece. It had a good flow. It was some kind of a dark story for me. Really liked the last ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: An Extraordinary Encounter

    Hello there, Smash! This is an interesting story. It had a good flow. A kind of story every teenage girls can relate to. One thing: I too agree with Bondgirl. ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Crumpets and Jam

    Hello there! This is an interesting poem. I really liked this. At first, I didn't get it much until I read it again and looked at those reviews above me. ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mom is Cooking Again. (a childrens poem)

    Hello there! Meatloaf... Meatloaf... I must say that I'm very impressed and amused on this kind of poem you have. The rhyming was good. It had a good flow. There ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Romance <3

    Hello there, Arby! First of all, welcome to YWS. It seems that you're a new member here, if I'm right. :D I like your unique style of writing this poem. ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Your Soft Blue Eyes

    Hello there, King! Interesting. Even though there was no presence of rhyming scheme, it was totally good. I liked the way you started and finished it. I never expected the ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Peanut Butter Banana Sandwiches

    Hello there, Scarlette! Your story was quite kind of funny actually. Derrick and his friends thought that Amber got PMS.lol. Also, I liked your unique way of titling the story. ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Stain on the Sidewalk *Re-edited!!*

    Hello there, Isha! I liked your story. It was sad, but really good. Liked the good start of your story. One thing that really made me confused was when Mark ...

    May 2, 2010


A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.
— Oscar Wilde