User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dark Angel

    Hello! I'm Jojo, and I shall be your reviewer for today! Grammar is quite nice, I can't see nay obvious errors, so I'll just stick to content and structure on ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: If I should perish...

    Hello! I'm Jojo and i shall be your reviewer for today! This is really good, so i can't say that I'll be ll that helpful. “If in this world, should ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: all about me

    Let's be polite, here. 'Kay? Well I like that you tried to introduce yourself using the medium of poetry. *claps* But it needs a little personal touch. Make us WANT ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Geeks

    I love the idea that you have here, but I just don't get how this is about geeks. It screams more of hermits or dorks to me. Maybe you could ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Pull the Trigger

    Hello, I'm Jojo! and I shall be your reviewer for today! Grammar is in red. Others are in blue Prologue He was ( you do not need to say "looking) ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: He

    He-- You know him, I’m sure you do, or someone a lot like him. He’s that guy whose voice always makes you look up in case he’s talking to you. ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Coward

    “What if?” she asked. I only paused for a moment, and then it was too late to take back my words. “Nah,” I replied, “ H e’s a coward.” ( ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Snap Chapter 1

    Hello, I'm Jojo. And I shall be your editor for today! Grammar is in red . Others are in blue . The pale ,(comma) yellow rays of the moon illuminated ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Plums

    Nice poem. Grammar is in red . Others are in Blue . Sometimes, I forg o t where brain overlapped in your mind;- I think you should try to keep ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: peace at last

    P eace A t L ast D ive in deep mysteries await although you? have no fate.- The rest of the poem refers to "I", it gets confusing when you ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Duck Rap

    "Yo yo!" said the duck, "M'name is Ducky Ducky And I like to Quacky Quacky 'Cause I am a Ducky Duck!" Lord have mercy, this is so cute! Love it! ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: speechless

    Hello-Welcome to YWS- I'm Jojo! And i shall be your reviewer this fine eveninginginging. Grammar is in red . Others are in blue . W ith a million things to ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Happy Valentine's Day YWS! =)

    This is so cute. I love it. Sorry i couldn't send you my pic. Haven't gone on for a about two or three days to due extracurricular activities. But this ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sick Day

    Hello, I'm Jojo. And i shall be your reviewer as of the moment. Grammar is in red . Others are in blue . *Sick Day (It)? it 's a fragment. ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: chapter one

    Whoa. Okay. Let's slow down and cover a few things first. Grammar and spelling are in red . Giselle de Pompadour I like that. I just have to get use ...

    Jan 18, 2011


Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence