User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Closet Case

    Hello, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! Here we Go! This is petty short, so it'll be fast. Mom , I'm sorry. I shut my the ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Puppet Master

    Hello, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! Grammar is in red . Others are in blue . Puppet Master Hungry with revenge, I bite my tongue. ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Demons ~ Ch.1

    Hello, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! Grammar is in red . Other are in blue . I was raised to be a top-dog. I was ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Deleted song 2

    Lord have mercy... this is severe .... Maybe you should talk to someone about these sorts of feelings ( no joke). *runs away* ( I agree with the notion that ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: God Loves You

    GAAAAAH! God loves you-- Enough to catch you when you fall Enough to discipline you when you're wrong Enough to test you to make you strong And enough to break ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: War

    Dude, this is really deep. I liked it... Most epic beginning ever... Everyday is a battle, Every night a victory, Every breath a bullet, Every step a bomb. Very nice. ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: you got one more chase

    What???? Please... Explain it further. you got one more chanse cause baby i cant take it anymore and i mean it cause baby baby i mean it i mean it ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ducks

    Hello, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today... Ducks, ducks Everywhere. Ducks, ducks They hate to share. I wish I were a duck. Maybe I'd get some ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: End

    Hello, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! Here we go! What will happen when it all comes to an end? What will happen when the sky ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Voiceless Chapter One (In progress)

    Hello!I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! Grammar is in red . Others are in blue . Comments are in lavender . Here we Go! As November ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: terrorist?

    Hello, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer today! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This poem is cute. The idea is cute, and the concept it cute. The execution.. not so much... You ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: *deleted*

    I have, therefore by posting this comment, acknowledge and signify the reservation or my reviewing space. My child, you have been blessed. Let no one tell you otherwise.... (Just kidding.) ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rock. Paper. Scissors.

    Quick Input - This is nice, it's Interesting and captivating- and you held a constant theme. That's an admirable trait. *claps* My only input it would seem, is that you ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Chandler Alex Thomas

    Hello, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer today! Now this is short and sweet, and so shall be that of my review. We ride, Hahaha! *gallops* ------------- Wow.. ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Poverty

    Hello! I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! Comments are in blue . Thank you for not mentioning the "starving Children in Africa". That get's old, and ...

    Jun 1, 2011


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling