User avatar

Unique

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Sidney's Children Meets Youtube~Chapter 3

    I liked this. And considering I didn't read other two chapters before this, I am not completely utterly lost. Although could you shed a little light for me on why ...

    Jun 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Culture Re: I'm an Ignoramous

    I like the last four lines... lol. What does ignoramous mean by the way... I love the description in the second stanza, it totally relates to how I feel when ...

    Jun 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Father To Daughter (Please Forgive Me)

    This an interesting piece of work... I was just wondering if this is based off of personal experience or if it's just a random idea you had. If it's personal ...

    Jun 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: The Man with the Silver Crest

    This has very awesome description! It was like a total plot twist for me when you said "hiding a women's breasts". I don't know if you meant for it to ...

    Jun 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: The Secret Service page #1

    First off this is great but, here are some grammatical errors: 1) "...cloak hiding my faceand my dagger..." I do believe you meant to say "face and". But that is ...

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Why I'm not dead right now.

    I love this, I am going to share this with my friend. She was feeling this way, and she might still be. I have all of her best intentions in ...

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Delete

    This is amazing! I totally love it! The words in it are beautiful and hold the description together without making it fall apart in confusion. I love it when you ...

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Feather Boy

    THIS IS AMAZING! I love how real it is! I love how you compare the feather and him, and how true it is to some people's lives! I really want ...

    Jun 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Light

    I like this! I seem like I have said this to a lot people today, but this kind of relates to the novel I am writing. This girl has a ...

    Jun 16, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

    For some reason I feel like this is my life, if that makes sense... :D The last line "The world will turn", is a bit like my book. In my ...

    Jun 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Fantasy Re: all white trucks are ice cream trucks

    I like this! Although it is a bit confusing! This relates almost exactly to my childhood, which I am almost done with (I am 14). I like the line "Because ...

    Jun 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, Culture Re: Persona Non Grata

    I was just wondering, but what does "Persona Non Grata" mean? Sorry if it's obvious or something... I love the rhyming on the third...paragraph? I don't really know what you ...

    Jun 16, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Lustful stares.

    This is beautiful! Well done! To start off there are a few grammatical errors such as in the sentence "You bed is full of a mound of clothes." I do ...

    Jun 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Future

    Your title of "Dramatic", fits this piece very well. It is beautiful and has a certain flare I like. It is extremely dramatic, and that is one of my favorite ...

    Jun 16, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Fred and George

    This is good! Great job! Wait is this based off of Harry Potter, or not? I am a little confused at the title. The description and everything flowed amazingly and ...

    Jun 8, 2014


You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author