User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: 🩷🎪💄 The spiraling polka-dotted path of a clown: Chapters 5-6 🩷🎪💄

    come back and read then XD

    Jul 2
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Bonfire

    Ohh Alex, I hope I don't miss your b-day :) Part of the joy of learning a new language is getting access to so many cool new idioms and sayings ...

    Jul 2
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Samantha’s spooky sweetness

    Yay

    Jul 2
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fanfiction Re: Aethel: Part I

    not sure what you mean by that in relation to what i said xd

    Jun 30
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: $|!c!ng

    Hia hop! Have this nice comment for a poem with a heavy subject matter. I like the use of, hmmm, for the lack of a better term “leet speech”? Because ...

    Jun 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: [LMS] Loosely Lawful | 19

    Hah given how I'm struggling with liking any of the stuff i write for LMS (there's a reason i wish ppl would check out the OG story instead lol), it's ...

    Jun 26
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Ilna - Chapter 2

    I love answering questions the author asks so ofc I would answer yours XD (I do that with all my stories too, putting questions in the comments!) As for the ...

    Jun 25
  • Short Story » Other, Supernatural Re: Alice-Alice and the aliens

    Good morning! Told you I’d be reading this one today :3 Then I saw I already did that... so here's just me, wondering if you meant "Muerte" in the first ...

    Jun 21
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Loosely Lawful | 18

    I did wait for the best moment to read all of it in one go =D I don't think jumping forward was the problem, more the not telling the readers ...

    Jun 21
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Science Fiction Re: Jontur - (2) Finn

    Hehehehe if you do want to read another cool character with They/Them pronouns, may I recommend @Ventomology's Loosely Lawful ? Why yes, I am recommending this to everyone lol

    Jun 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, General Re: freezing point - chapter 1

    maybe you could reiterate that it is cardboard and spend an entire sentence on this, with cause and effect?

    Jun 19
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Literature Re: Ilna - Prologue

    I always find it helpful when ppl point out where my typos etc are so I had hoped it helped you too

    Jun 17
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: i live encased in glass

    aww canopy

    Jun 16
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Humor Re: WoS Ch7 - The Village Overseeing the Cliff

    Ah a long one. But it was very necessary; I couldn't cut anything @.@ Cover Art is from the opening of the original show. Questions: 1) What's your initial reaction ...

    Jun 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Cyprian’s story

    Any time :) And if you have any questions, let me know!

    Jun 11


“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell