User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Clementine and Houston: Love in decaying hearts

    And the other new story in the folder, let’s go! I rly like the intro paragraph. Once again, stellar summary of who Clemetine is and what matters to her story ...

    Jun 14
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Melanie Angelica-Love in decaying hearts

    Good morning 😊 I have come for this folder today! I remember that this is where the witches accidentally caused a crop failure and also (possibly related) the town went ...

    Jun 14
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Other Re: Josefina’s birth

    I like how you jump straight into the conversation here :3 I also appreciate the flashback and how it shows what Suzanne has been thinking in scenes we’ve so far ...

    Jun 13
  • Other » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: I wonder and I wait

    Landed on the two stories in this folder to review today 😊 Good morning! I remember Caspar. I find his story very tragic ☹ I like the juxtaposition of mom ...

    Jun 13
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Princess Magdalena’s origin-Siren’s Desire

    I maintain that I like it when your origin stories begin with “there once was” etc and an explanation of who we are following this time :3 But! I also ...

    Jun 12
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Eunice’s story-Siren’s Desire

    Catching up on some of the other folder stories I missed~ I like how you settle us into the story with the first paragraph. Feels like I got a bunch ...

    Jun 12
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Charles’ story-Zombies of Mariesville

    I kinda like it when you start these snippets with a summary of who we are engaging with 😊 That said I find this one really really really short and ...

    Jun 12
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Supernatural Re: Josette’s story-Zombies of Mariesville

    Hmmm I remember I wasn’t that happy with how Braden’s side of events went but maybe Josette can win me over. I like the first paragraph and that it at ...

    Jun 12
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Emberlynn, Juniper, and Dakota pass on

    Came here in search of answers. Ok at least Brooklyn gets mentioned again. So we have another big jump forward. Also… I wish we got an explanation here on why ...

    Jun 12
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: A little friend

    Last time: Against better judgement, our two MCs left for the outside despite the train coming soon… Now, where will the snippets take us this time? *reads first few sentences* ...

    Jun 12
  • Other » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Inner clown

    Not Janice, but Emma, gotcha :3 I love these lines: Friends, they fall But makeup stays on It really shows where her priorities are! Same for these btw: You’re a ...

    Jun 12
  • Other » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Five miserable Richardson stories

    Alright, hand it to me, the miserable time 😊 I am ready ! “Most people don’t see me. Some do, though. Some people see me. I lock eyes with them ...

    Jun 12
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Cyprian’s story

    Wanted to read the other related story too so here I am ^^ I have 0 connection to Veterans Day so my opinion is: you might as well use it ...

    Jun 11
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Wanette’s story

    Good morning ^^ I was wondering where this would be going since the beginning was a little slow and then you hit me with this: “The world was full of ...

    Jun 11
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Desmaire Parrish’s origin

    Hia!! Went ahead and looked at the gacha designs and I just love Frederick’s clown outfit and hair~ Onward to the story! I have a vague memory of Lucille being ...

    Jun 10


You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon