User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the daydreams of a fish (when i open my eyes, all i see is the sky)

    Good morning canopy! As per usual, lots of likes, no reviews, so here I am. I like the title. I guess, the way fish sleep, they would see the surface ...

    Jul 9
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: He doesn’t understand, does he?

    Oh I at least like the self-awareness Tim display here, saying that all the things he does for protection are actually really scary to normal people. Oh I feel for ...

    Jul 8
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Other Re: You should come on over, it’s fun! [Kyle’s POV]

    Ahh I recently read the other POV, I think? So let’s see if this can provide any new insights. Idk why but the narration here, despite calling things “heavy” between ...

    Jul 8
  • Poetry » General, General Re: It Was Held

    Alrighty, let’s find out what was held! Already, I like the sentiment expressed in the first stanza. That just because something is over, unwilling, it doesn’t mean it didn’t leave ...

    Jul 8
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: ​Between Us, One Hundred

    Ohh like basically fanfic, but for a song! I really like the first paragraph. I forgot the exact rhythm of the song but it was easy to read one into ...

    Jul 8
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: A Happening

    Good morning :3 I think the first few verses of your poem read very well! I like how you establish the base line so efficiently! But what really caught my ...

    Jul 8
  • Poetry » Satire, Realistic Re: Dear worst bestfriend

    Heya Alex! I somehow missed that this was your poem, still in the Green Room. And idk… Something about the way you described it and maybe also even the cover ...

    Jul 8
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: The Price of Love

    Oh that is already a pretty cool starting line for your poem! I like how you immediately immerse us into the feeling of what it’s like to be a child ...

    Jul 8
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Gods

    Hmm! I see an interesting format to your poem already! I do wonder what it means so let’s read it ~ Oh no, this feels as if something physical, something ...

    Jul 8
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Chapter Thirteen: Two cursed young girls (Part One) (Nina Alexandria Hopkins) (A call from the other side)

    Good morning ^^ I am so curious why Nina has no comment on the fact that Alyssa is wearing a nightgown XD Oh I like how poetic this sounds: a ...

    Jul 8
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Other Re: Jeff calls Randy

    And one more review for today 😊 Ah okay, I didn’t expect to read of Jeff and Liu so soon again! Hang out? That sounded fun, but a little too ...

    Jul 7
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Lazari thinks on it

    Okay, this is the next in line after Sam found Sally last chapter, right? I wish you would have added more details on how Sam escaped Lazari, at least what ...

    Jul 7
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Raisa’s diary entry (5/18/1955)

    Hello Raisa 😊 I haven’t read anything from your diary in a while so~ I do like the diary style of storytelling. Because on some days, just very little happens ...

    Jul 7
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: It’s a shame, isn’t it? :(

    Had a pretty busy morning so my reviews are a bit late. But here we go :3 I remember the first part of this story well (not least bc I ...

    Jul 7
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: 🩷🎪💄 The spiraling polka-dotted path of a clown: Chapters 7-8 🩷🎪💄

    I am so confused. I was sure I read this but no, there are no reason for this one. Let’s immediately rectify that error on my part! Hmm I do ...

    Jul 6


Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson