User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: And so, it begins (part one: LJ’s POV)

    Ohhh Aeliana time! Let’s go! Such a fitting comparison: spiraled in his mind like the broken down rollercoasters in his circus dimension I feel like, despite knowing all the characters ...

    Jul 20
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: It's... just...fences

    Must say my first thought when reading the summary and title kinda went “Yellow Wallpaper?” and “Backrooms?” so let’s see what it is actually about! :3 I feel like, since ...

    Jul 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Realistic Re: Boss's point of view

    Good morning! I saw your wallpost abt this story but I didn’t feel like I’d have much to say without first seeing the story itself. So let’s read this piece ...

    Jul 20
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Into the doll

    Hia creeper! The honour of my final review of the day goes to you~ Hmm I think I would have liked a description of how the soul looks like and ...

    Jul 19
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: I don't love you anymore

    Hia! I saw the reviews you were doing and wanted to give back, even if I’m not that good with poetry :3 I really like this phrasing: i wore your ...

    Jul 19
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Horror Re: how does it feel to almost die (part one)

    Hia friend! I want to preface this by saying: I’m glad you survived! Now let’s read what you made of that experience… Ohhh the fact that all this is real ...

    Jul 19
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Name

    Good afternoon to you! How do i teach her that ive always been him, but wasnt free? I find this such a good and poignant question. And in general I ...

    Jul 18
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Politics Re: The dirt is staining red in Nigeria

    Hia cherie! Ohh more religious mentions… Ah I am so not good with those… But I’ll try my best! This feels like a very raw poem, raw emotion and a ...

    Jul 18
  • Poetry » General, General Re: seeing ghosts everywhere

    Hia and welcome! Poetry is not my strong suit but I wanted to take a look anyway (tho I feel like a good summary would go a long way!) I ...

    Jul 18
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: rooted

    Hia candy! Hope you’re having a fantastic weekend :3 Ohha I guess this heads into the territory of religion. I am left very confused by the first stanza. That’s what ...

    Jul 18
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: attack on my mind

    Before even reading the poem, the summary had me think of an Inside Out fanfiction I read long ago, where instead of the OC’s main emotion being Joy, it was ...

    Jul 18
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: कोख और कब्र

    Ah Mangled Soul, I kinda wish I would be able to read your poems in the original language but alas, hello google. Must agree with our favourite potato btw, that ...

    Jul 17
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Fallen Angel

    Well then, Rebel also said to interpret his poem how I want to and then was unhappy with my interpretation. Let’s see if I can do better here XD Tho ...

    Jul 17
  • Short Story » Horror, Fantasy Re: The Forest

    Hia and welcome! Hope you’re having a great day :3 And oh what a compelling story! I especially like how it all comes together at the end, all the different ...

    Jul 17
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Mementos of a Life We Used to Live

    Ohh what a compelling summary! I love this: I always woke up to the fruitful thuds of The floorboards and knew you were home. Also because fruitful is a double ...

    Jul 17


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker