User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter Two: Night Escape

    Here goes the next chapter. I hope it is as intriguing as the last one :3 I’m starting to worry a bit about Eliza. I had the thought that her ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter One: The Green Knight, Pt 2

    Hi hello! I’m here with a review 😊 My first thought is: oh no, is that the Green Knight from the Arthurian Legend? And is Eliza going to be forced ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Other » Dramatic, Other Re: Seul: The Broken Symphony/Episode 3

    Ah I love the Korean translations. Whenever I see Korean I have to immediately think of Starcraft :3 I like this line: “Dad returns moments later and gives me a ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Crossroads

    Ah a poem ^^ First of all, I really like how the poem looks, how you play with text alignment and formatting 😊 I like that the italics part can ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Going somewhere special

    I rly understand the mom here, not wanting to have her son rely on a nightlight. Even if the circumstances are really extreme. Nevermind, she’s evil! Where did she abandon ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Technology Re: Innocent Cog - Act 1: Playfighting

    Hmm I like how we get a clear voice for your MC right of the bat. I just don’t understand why they’d be confused abt what their own home town ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: Just for the Summer Chapter 5

    Okay I am so lost without the context of the previous chapters BUT! I am always a sucker for people being afraid of others being kind to them. Already you ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: A God Named Sin 2nd Chapter

    Read about your difficult IRL sit. Hopefully you can come back 😊 In the mean time, a review! I like the beginning but I find the description of the camp ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Fury in the Wind cho. 4 - Fleeting Hope

    Time for another context-less review. I have come right now bc of the contest but I would have gotten to this eventually anyway 😊 I really like the beginning of ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: letter to you

    Hi there, person who begins with “L”. Congratz for being prioritized bc of the review contest 😊 Oh I just realise this is not a normal story. This is basically ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Science Fiction Re: the day the world ends (Part 1)

    Looki here. I have come for one of your stories after all. Thank the contest =D First thing first: paragraphing. That would really, really help with readability! Even in the ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Shattered Glass

    More poems… Ahh alright, I try my best! For the contest! I appreciate that you separate the lyrics into bridge chorus etc. Makes it easier to keep track of some ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Art » Other, Other Re: Summer Artworks

    Okay this is not as easy as the 2min reading time suggests xd Hi, you get priority bc of the review contest. So. Let’s uhm, review some paintings I guess. ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Girl With a Rush of a Crush

    Hi this one also got priority because of the review contest, so here I am. I wish I was better with poems, so bear with me 😊 Ohhh I get ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Thread

    Hi hello, your poem got a bit of a priority boost bc of the review challenge. Let’s see if I can write a worthy review. Already I’m almost intimidated because ...

    Nov 28, 2025


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein