-
Re: Chapter 10
Hia Catssss =D I’m still under the weather but I want to keep up my reviewing streak. Hope you bear with me and my ramblings today :3 Ohaaa how far ...
8h ago -
Re: Writing Practice - Advice Please!!
Hia and welcome! It’s great to see you engage with the community. Before I read your work, let me tell you that the best thing you can do as a ...
Yesterday -
Re: UNIMAGINARY
First of all. I love the colour gradient you did for “more descriptive” how did you do that??? Second of all, I had my eye on this immediately for all ...
Oct 2 -
Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain - Part 6 (still WIP)
Hia Dom. Bear with me as I am in the trenches of a cold *sigh* 35 I like the dialogue in the beginning. It feels like you do a good ...
Oct 1 -
Re: Plastic Dreams
Well then let's see what you got for us. I knew I was late, and I was making him late as well. You're not really telling us anything new about ...
Sep 30 -
Re: " I am there for sky but for me...
Oh this piece like a continuation of the last poem I read from you! Like, the focus on the Sky crying and stuff :3 as if it had been holding ...
Sep 29 -
Re: Prologue for my untitled novel
Hia and welcome to the site! Hope you’re having a great time :3 Let’s head into your R-rated prologue, shall we? I already find it intriguing that in this story, ...
Sep 29 -
Re: A Soul Waiting for Its Autumn.
Hia. I’m not particularly well-versed in poetry (don’t let Alex tell you differently) but for the After Watch I’m willing to make an exception! Ohh I was wondering how you ...
Sep 29 -
Re: Pierrot and his Jester
Hia and welcome to the site! I’m here to take a look at your story (intriguing cover, and peculiar title!) Ok just from looking at the structure, I get the ...
Sep 29 -
Re: Gilgamesh (Radiostatic Ver)
Well I had my eye on this story anyway after all the lovely reviews you’ve written. But Rev’s call to arms spurred me into giving it its due attention right ...
Sep 29 -
Re: Josefina’s curse
Ident News. A review is incoming. Switching to secure frequency now… Good morning creeper! I’m trying to help @4RevGreen keeping the Green Room clear so hi! (So no wonder I’m ...
Sep 29 -
Re: Chapter 1 Aisha: Running
I heard 4revgreen ’s cry for help, so I’m here to review a bit more than I usually would. Starting with this chapter :3 No Warrior shall ever train more ...
Sep 29 -
Re: Chapter 9
Hia Catsz! With the last chapter fresh in my mind, let’s continue with this story. For the AfterWatch!! Oh excellent, we continue right where we left of, I approve!
Sep 28 -
Re: There’s a magical place just for Zara
Good morning creeper! Review Day is over and we are currently trying to keep the count of works in the Green Room low. Let's see what we can learn about ...
Sep 27 -
Re: The Son's Journey
Good evening! I think this will be my final review for this review day~ What an intriguing start. I like how you view this cottage through the eyes of someone ...
Sep 26
