User avatar

ThirdBetrayle

ThirdBetrayle

  • Poetry » Narrative, Satire Re: Skankin'

    I actually enjoyed the simplicity of this poem. Brevity poems, regardless of how "weird in meaning" they are, can be quite revealing and interesting. My favorite line in this poem ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Contemptable Wrest - (Ch. 12) Part 2: A Foggy Hundred-Yard Field Goal into the Cradle of Life

    Whoa. Talk about action packed, I don't think I've come across any story this descriptive of every single movement. Its truly amazing how you've put this all together. But I ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 86 (Revised)

    Oh my goodness, I nearly cried reading this D; That has to be the saddest death scene I've read of in any story. “One,” he said. Minerva squeezed Christian’s hand. ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: The Secret Service section #8

    Hey! Firstly, I would like to say that I really loved the amount of description you put into every action. Sentences like: "Half of his teeth are rotten and the ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 28

    Hey! I noticed that a lot of your sentences are very short and somewhat vague. I would suggest that you add more information to certain parts. Like just saying that ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: The Forest.

    This is a very relaxing poem. I really am happy that I read because its helping me fall asleep. Your use of sensory detail is profound. I felt as though ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Shakespearean Sonnet #2

    "For years I’ve crawled along like slugs and snails, With little where or why I’d go in mind. And all I left was but a gooey trail; I had no ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: break, exposed

    Whoa. This is simply beautiful. My favorite line: "this is a day that will twist and pull at every little scrap of loose skin and tear away at my subconscious ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Youth.

    "It seems so many forget. Youth is sometimes the time when we are not Confident. The time we trust nothing of ourselves." My goodness! PERFECT!!! I read that line and ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Love Poem No. 4

    Whoa. "i used to follow you as stars are caught in the wake of their king and you were a benevolent ruler." Whoa. That image is breathtaking!!! Especially how you ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Culture Re: Foolish Fella's

    Great flow with the rhyme!! A lot of poets struggle with maintain a rhyme pattern that does not overpower the overall message and theme of the poem, but you executed ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Narrative Re: Printer

    Hilarious!!!! Oh my goodness, I can not stop laughing right now! You see, poems like this a very memorable! So much simplicity but so relatable!! I love how you personify ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Princesses and Princes

    Hey love! You just wrote a poem that's right up my ally! I am laughing right now because you think like I do. A quite gruesome poem if you ask ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: We the few.

    They exclaim. Until we the few put our hands over our eyes, force a smile, and say, I made it up. "It's just a poem!" "It's just a story!" BEST ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: 7 Ways to Reach the Moon (Pt. 3)

    I seriously love these poems that you are writing titled "7 Ways to reach the moon." They're quite fascinating. Like the person below, I loved the flow of this one. ...

    Aug 31, 2014


"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta