User avatar

TheWeather

  • Poetry » Spiritual, Dramatic Re: Before A Giant I Stand

    Hi Weather here to review. I really enjoyed reading this, it was very insightful and had a strong, clear message. I interpret this, from a religious view that it could ...

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Unfair World

    Hey, Weather here to review! I really liked the concept here of life being obviously unfair and the references to different types of people and situations in society. This had ...

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Days are more then weak and dreary

    Hey Weather here with a review You have a good piece going on here. It has a deep meaning to it and had a slight darkness to it without being ...

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Other Re: Home is far

    Hey there, Weather here to review! This is a nice lyrical poem you have going on here. I like how is was light but had deep meaning to it at ...

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: ghost

    Hi Weather here with a review. I liked the mood and atmosphere of this piece. It has an interesting vision and concept. I have some suggestions to make which might ...

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Culture, Health Re: Is the death penalty ever acceptable?

    Hi, Weather here to review. This is an interesting but controversial topic, which is good. I think this topic should definitely be addressed more often than it is. You've structured ...

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Russian Roulette

    Hi, Weather here with a review as promised :) I really liked the concept and story you were telling here. It was alluring and had a slight mystery to it, ...

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Lost in a Story

    Hi, Weather here with a review. I feel like this is a poem most people can relate to, especially when reading books, how the reader can get so engrossed in ...

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: A poem Of No Understanding But Can Be Understood

    Hi Weather here with a review! Well I liked the concept you have going on here, I also liked that it could be potentially philosophical. I feel that you need ...

    Feb 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Bruises

    Hi, Weather here to review. I liked the general story and imagery you created here. It was an emotional piece which I think you put a lot of thought and ...

    Feb 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Renewed in White

    Hi, Weather here with a review! Naturally, I'm drawn to weather based poetry :) I really enjoyed reading this and the connotations in reference to weather and emotions used. I ...

    Feb 15, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: To love.

    Hi, Weather here with a review. I liked the general positiveness your piece. It was simple, straight forward to understand and short and sweet. However there is always room for ...

    Feb 15, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Worthless

    Hi, Weather here with a review. I found this to be a positively somber poem. Although slightly depressing, it had a lot of raw emotion. However I feel that it ...

    Feb 11, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Voices of Silence

    Hi, weather here with a review. I'm a new member so I may write sense or nonsense. Not quite a reviewing expert. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your poem, it was ...

    Feb 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: What's Beautiful In This World

    Weather here with a review. New member so I may write sense or nonsense in this review as I'm not an expert. I certainly enjoyed reading your poem. My main ...

    Feb 11, 2014


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X