User avatar

TheWeather

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: As We Get Older

    Hey, Weather here with a review. You have a great piece of poetry here, I like how the mood shifts as the poem continues on at each point, each verse ...

    Mar 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: My Drug

    Hey Weather here with a review. I love coffee also and poems about coffee, so I of course liked the concept of this piece. However I did have a few ...

    Feb 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: How are we remembered?

    Hey, Weather here with a review. Well, I thought this was a very personal and sensitive piece, it had a lot of thought put into it and a range of ...

    Feb 26, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Other Re: Forgetting (your own) Life

    Hey Weather here to review. Right, I hope I make more sense than nonsense first and foremost. I liked the general concept of this essay. It had good ideas and ...

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Science, Spiritual Re: A Hymn to Space

    Hello Weather here to review. I presume you've opted for not punctuating your poem or having any capitalization. It was interesting to me, It may have been intended to be ...

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Through the journey of a lifetime

    Hey Weather here with a review. Welcome to YWS by the way! Well I think this poem held an interesting concept and the title really grabbed my attention. "Days are ...

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: That Moment When...

    Hey Weather here with a review! Well I really liked the story you're telling here and the slightly dramatic element to it. It was also descriptive so the reader can ...

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Failure

    Hey Weather here with a review! Welcome to YWS by the way. Well I really liked that this poem looked at failure in a positive light and not in a ...

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: From mirrors to outer space

    Hey, Weather here to review. In a way I found this piece sad yet hopeful, like despite this character feeling insecure they would move on from it, I guess in ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Best Friends

    Hi Weather here to review! Well, I loved how positive this poem was, it was happy and certainly put me in a good mood. It was very descriptive and simple ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: If Only They Knew

    Hi, Weather here to review! Well you have a nice poem going on here it's different and the rhyme scheme worked well in this piece, rhyme can be a bit ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: .

    Hello Avalon! Weather here with a review. "Will you stay with me for just one night? to remind me of what I lost. Will you stay with me after that ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Good days

    Hello, Weather here with a review. I liked the story you were telling in this poem, it fit with the title well. I assume the lack of punctuation was intentional? ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Smoldering

    Hey Weather here to review! I really liked the imagery you're working with here and the coherent vocabulary used throughout. I also liked how each line got you hooked and ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Did You Know That If You Asked?

    Hey Weather here with a review! As always I like how your poetry has a spiritual mood and centers around darkness becoming light. I liked the emotions that developed throughout ...

    Feb 23, 2014


Poetry and prayer are very similar.
— Carol Ann Duffy