User avatar

TheUnknownWriter

TheUnknownWriter

  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Afraid

    I'd like to start off by welcoming you to YWS! Hope you like it here :D I really like this poem. It's relatable and as to what nightshade said, it ...

    Dec 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Dual Identity - Prologue

    Helloo :D nitpicks: - "Amy willed it to disappear, leaving her and her family alive and whole in its place. And her with them." This can be one sentence. - ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Christmas Story One part 1

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! :D Overall, this is pretty good so far. Suggestions: - When you're writing you could include some of the MC's thoughts since it is in 1st ...

    Dec 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Supernatural Re: Tasia - Prologue

    Helloo and welcome to YWS! 1. Fire: I think you're off to a pretty good start but some things you need to work on in this part of the prologue ...

    Dec 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: the hero of earth chapter 1

    Hi and welcome to YWS! I really like the first sentences and how right from the start we know his name, age, and some of the physical appearance of the ...

    Dec 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 1 of The Dark Empire Just seeing how well it does first

    Hello and welcome to YWS! Overall, It's good. There are some things you need to work on: comma placement, spelling, conventions in general. I agree with shadegloe, It's was a ...

    Dec 12, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: You'll never miss the water until the well runs dry

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! I should warn you that I am rather blunt. Overall, I thought this was pretty short but it's fairly good so far. This short story seems ...

    Dec 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Intro (Prologue)

    I think that this is really good. Like windsailor said, It's really intense and dramatic right from the start. The emotions in this prologue are so raw that it's kind ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Doubled Horror- Part 1

    Good job! You did great at setting the mood- like Elizabeth said. You're very descriptive and I could make out the scenes in my head. Although you did seem to ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Powerful Gifts (Chapter 2, Part 1) ((Corrected))

    Hey BookWolf! I feel like I'm attacking your portfolio haha XD I really like how this story is progressing. I sometimes catch a few lines that have some grammar mistakes ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: Love.

    Hi JamesLB and welcome to YWS! Just like Elizabeth said, I also think that you did such an outstanding job at setting the mood. The emotions throughout this piece are ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Other » Horror, General Re: I can't explain

    Hi clouds and welcome to YWS! Right off the bat I could see that you didn't separate the story into paragraphs which makes it difficult to read and overwhelming- Me, ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Powerful Gifts (Part 2 of Chapter 1) ((Corrected Again))

    Hi Bookwolf! This is awesome. You give a subtle way of introducing the appearance of Rune in the first paragraph which is great because it flows smoothly. You're great at ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Powerful Gifts (Part 1 of Chapter 1) ((Corrected))

    Hi, I'm back to do the review! Like I said before, I think that this is awesome. You have a great sense of imagery and nice descriptions. I spotted a ...

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Writters Block

    I really like this piece. I could very much relate to this because I've tried to start so many books but I have yet to finish one due to writer's ...

    Oct 19, 2014


"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester