User avatar

TheSybarite

  • Poetry » Literature, Literature Re: shadow of doubts

    Nice poem! The idea and the execution of it is beautiful. There are, however, a few mistakes here and there. Firstly, you need to capitalize. Without it, the poem is ...

    Jun 16, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Twisted Demeanor

    Hey! Firstly, I have to say you're title is very gripping. One look at the title, and I want to read it, know what the story is about. I am ...

    Jun 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: I am No Hero

    Hey! Great poem. I appreciate the thought and work you have put behind this. The idea, too, is strong. You have executed it very well. Second stanza is my favorite. ...

    Jun 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Horror Re: Tsunami run!!

    Oh, and I forgot to mention one point- you might want to change the title of your work. The present one doesn't quite captures the seriousness of the poem. What ...

    Jun 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Horror Re: Tsunami run!!

    Beautiful poem! Old English? Wow! I really love the thought and work you have put behind this poem. The idea is so strong, and you have executed it so well. ...

    Jun 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Humans

    Hey! Nice poem, especially the end- "Time never forgives cunning and mean Peace lovers and helpers- the evergreen." You have very aptly described the whole of human existence in just ...

    Jun 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Boy

    This is beautiful! I absolutely love it. The words speak out, the emotions packed in this poem are so strong. Although I am not sure if you need the comma ...

    Jun 16, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Words Are Words

    Hello! okay, firstly- great idea. Very unique, very different topic you have picked up for a poem, and you have done a pretty good job. :) My favorite lines would ...

    Jun 16, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The anatomy of moving on

    Hey! This is a beautiful piece of work- really different and it works. :) The idea is nice, the thought you have put behind this is commendable. The 2nd stanza ...

    Jun 13, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Deleted 94

    Sorry for the (very) late review. Anyways, now with the story. I loved it. So beautiful, the idea and the thought is very strong. You have used metaphors nicely, a ...

    Jun 7, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: You.

    Simple, yet beautiful. A very heartfelt poem indeed. Though the line "Why you be so awesome?!" is a grammatically incorrect. I suggest re- writing that line, change it with something ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Fantasy Re: Once I wished that I never rhyme...

    hey! Pretty good work you have done there. The poem is simple but by no means it is weak. Simple, sweet, short- these words describe it the best. A really ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Sunset

    Great poem. Simple, yet very effective. You have put imagery to good use. The lines "Why is the dying sun so grand, When more pressing matter are on hand? Why ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Fallen or Forgotten

    Beautiful! Really beautiful poem. The thought behind it is great, and, most importantly, you have expressed it very nicely. The words are simple, yet speak volumes. Just like IronStylus, I ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Fallen or Forgotten

    Beautiful! Really beautiful poem. The thought behind it is great, and, most importantly, you have expressed it very nicely. The words are simple, yet speak volumes. Just like IronStylus, I ...

    Jun 6, 2013


The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire