User avatar

TheSybarite

  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Lover's Spit Left On Repeat

    Hey there! Lovely poem. I really enjoyed reading it. I could feel the emotions of the character. I felt the love, I felt the pain, which is very good thing. ...

    Feb 15, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: i'm in love

    Hey there! Lovely poem..I can relate :) You have expressed your ideas thoroughly. It was a pleasure to read this piece. It made me smile. Although proper punctuation can take ...

    Feb 15, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, Romantic Re: Death: A Collection of "Romantic" Poems.

    Hey! Firstly, it's a very unique concept you used here- five different poems with one binding theme. Nice, and pretty original, too. Now to the actual writing part- I liked ...

    Feb 15, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Ex.Tempo.Rise.

    Wow. This is amazing. I loved it. The only thing that I'd like to point is the capitalization of the word SLAM. It's like an eye- sore in the otherwise ...

    Feb 8, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Smiles of the Weak

    Hey again! So I read your other work, and this piece popped up in the 'Related Items' section. The title was so intriguing, I just had to take a look! ...

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: With Death Comes Questions

    Hey..! First of all, welcome to YWS. :) Now to the review...interesting topic you have chosen here: Death. I liked the piece. It speaks clearly of you as a person. ...

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Horror Re: Nights in Whispers

    Hey there..! Okay so now on with the review..I like this poem. I think the idea you had in your mind while writing it shines quite clearly through the poem. ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Man Born Twice

    Hey..! This was pretty. In a last stanzas you forget to punctuate, but nothing that can't fixed. I love the first stanza a lot, especially the second and third lines. ...

    Dec 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: and so, I walk through a door...

    Hey there....:) So there were a few spellings errors here and there, but nothing to worry about. Minor mistakes that can corrected easily with a little bit of editing. Overall, ...

    Dec 11, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Drowning in ten seconds

    Simply amazing...! This is short, simple and so, so very beautiful. Really, I am amazed. You are so talented. The title is so intriguing, it catches one's eye in a ...

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Seas within shells

    hey..! I think it is wonderful, your poem. So beautiful. All of the stanzas are amazing, but the first stanza to me is the most beautiful. Your writing style is ...

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: Seven signs of insanity

    Beautiful...just beautiful. I really don't know what to say. This is amazing...awesome. I absolutely love it! I can't even choose any one particular favorite line or stanza..all of it really ...

    Nov 23, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Smoke Filled Forest Eyes

    Hey! I have only word to say for your story- Beautiful. Though I know that by now you have gotten it a lot, but it is the only word that ...

    Aug 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Waves of Fire

    Hey! Okay, so this three- words- per- line is a unique concept, and though I like that you were trying to experiment with something new, it disturbed the flow of ...

    Jul 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: God Loves You

    Hey! It is a beautiful poem. Such a lovely and true message it delivers- God loves you. The writing is simple yet strong. The lines "And enough to break you, ...

    Jul 14, 2013


Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.
— Chuck Palahniuk