User avatar

TheMissingPiece

TheMissingPiece

  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Rain and Tears

    The Missing Piece here for a review! I loved this! It feels so right to compare tears to rain! My favorite part was " Crying is like the rain but ...

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Seaside Gladness.

    The Missing piece here for a review! I really love this! It's beautiful! I miss the beach, where I am it is -16 degrees out today! My favorite part was ...

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Marble mask

    The Missing piece here for a review! *Claps* Bravo! I really like this because its so secretive, so....mysterious. It feels almost like an opener for a story! It's really beautiful! ...

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Bastardization of Tagore's "Over the Green and Yellow"

    The Missing Piece here for a review! This is AMAZING! It's absolutely perfect. I didn't notice any grammar mistakes....very good. I love the detail and the description! My favorite part ...

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Don't wait for me

    Missing piece here for a review! WONDERFUL! I really love this because its so true. When you wait for someone it feels like torture. I don't see any grammar mistakes ...

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: happy

    The Missing Piece here for a review! Perfect! I absolutely love this. I really can't describe it's beauty. It's not really a poem or a story. It's a flow of ...

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Disappointed Love

    I loved it! I only noticed one mistake 'but i turn, Adoring your delicate grace.' I should be capitalized. Also adoring shouldn't be capitalized. That's all I noticed... NOW LET ...

    Nov 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Sinister Sweet

    Oh My Gosh! It's so alive! I can feel it, see it, hear it, smell, it AND TASTE IT. It's on the tip of my tongue. I love poetry that ...

    Nov 26, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Horror Re: Confusion Tricks The Mind

    Woah. At first you think it's just that it's a mom being wakened by there daughter. But then you realize she had a miscarriage! Then you read more and find ...

    Nov 26, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: On This Day

    I loved this. It showed the courage the character feels. I also love that on each line it starts with 'On this day I will' It give an emotion that ...

    Nov 26, 2013


You can't fool me! I listen to public radio!
— Squidward Tentacles