-
Re: Coming out.
Chills, this was beautiful. I support gays and frankly I don't give a hoot about peoples private things such as sexuality and religion. I myself am still questioning about what ...
May 4, 2014 -
Re: A Bird Without Wings
First off, CAPITAL 'I'S PLEASE sorry I am a grammar nazi about that. Secondly, I found the extra space before commas in some lines were an eye sore, so if ...
May 3, 2014 -
Re: Him
I was confused for a second there, wondering why one would pet someones head :/ This was oh so adorable, and even if I'm more of a dog person, it ...
Apr 29, 2014 -
Re: Love at first sight?
Hey, here to review(-ish) I've written similar things to this before, being such a hopeless romantic as I am. I enjoyed reading this, since it describes the feeling of when ...
Apr 25, 2014 -
Re: If God Was A Rapper
It took me a while to realize why some sentences had words with capitalized first letters, but when I did, it brought a little smile to my face. :) I ...
Apr 25, 2014 -
Re: Raising children
This is a very sweet poem. It got a bit annoying when the sentences got cut off at the wrong places, and in my brain it got a bit messed ...
Apr 24, 2014 -
Re: Why a Rose?
Wow, I've never thought of the meaning of a rose in that way before. I found this beautiful, and better yet, I found no grammar errors :) The theme of ...
Apr 24, 2014 -
Re: Writing
This is literally me when I try to write a story... except I rarely even begin writing them for real. (I basically just imagine them because whenever I try to ...
Apr 23, 2014 -
Re: Better a virgin
Chills went down my spine as I read this. I've often found myself asking the same question that you ended the poem with. The conclusion to me has more than ...
Apr 22, 2014 -
Re: Crush
First, let me tell you that I find that this poem is great. It explains how it feels like to have a crush, and be too afraid to tell him/her. ...
Apr 20, 2014 -
Re: Loneliness is not that bad
Holy crud... This is one of the best ways to explain how loneliness feels like. I could relate to every one of these, I find myself doing the same whenever ...
Apr 19, 2014 -
Re: Loneliness
This hit me hard. As someone who understands the difference between being 'lonely' and being 'alone', I found that this poem truly grasps the meanig of the word 'loneliness'. Haunting ...
Apr 17, 2014 -
Re: There was a little girl.
Wow. This poem became very intense very fast. I read it as a sort of metaphor for life. A brave young person who does whatever they please, and give everything ...
Apr 17, 2014 -
Re: Almost.
Oh my gosh this gave me goosebumps. It's so dramatic but still sounds so pretty. Even if it mentions both rape and suicide attempts, I feel like it sounds pretty. ...
Apr 17, 2014 -
Re: Letters from the cases
I found this poem pretty cool, in the fact that the idea is so original. If you have the time, maybe you could expand this poem or make others like ...
Apr 17, 2014
