User avatar

Terracotta

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: inhabit me

    Hi! Hope your day is rocking in a serious way. :) I read your poem and I'd like to leave a review. MICRO COMMENTS I really liked the first stanza. ...

    Jun 9, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Jenna The Bean

    Hi Mithrim, I have to say I liked your poem. I thought the rhythm (as well as the repetition) was charming. I don't know what effect you were going for, ...

    May 29, 2012
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: made up

    Hi Jas, I really like this piece. Here is a brief review. :) A few things others already pointed out. >they are ampliphied by 3 dollar mascara I believe "amplified" ...

    May 29, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: Welcome to Orba Nova Chapter 8-9

    Hi Ace, I just read these two chapters and I’d like to leave you a review. :) MICRO COMMENTS >Good thing that stuff doesn’t creep me out. He he. I ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Welcome to Orba Nova Chapter 6-7

    Hey, Ace! Here to review. :) MICRO COMMENTS >your head would be in tacked I think you mean “intact,” meaning in one piece. >Directly beneath of me I do not ...

    May 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: Revenge of the Jabberwock

    Hi Yoda, What fun! I love this idea. It's always entertaining to see a new twist on an old story. :) For what they're worth, here are my thoughts: I ...

    May 23, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Welcome to Orba Nova Chapter 4-5

    Hey AceOfAll! I know I'm a little behind, but I will get to your next few chapters soon. :) MICRO COMMENTS >We aren’t really friends but I didn’t mind having ...

    May 18, 2012
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Reading The Signs

    Hi 567ajt! Sorry it took me so long to review your work, I was hoping you would tell which one you'd like me to look at. But anyways, here goes. ...

    May 17, 2012
  • Short Story » Literature, Humor Re: The Tortoise and the Hare (revisisted)

    Hi EloquentDragon, Here to review. :) MICRO COMMENTS >but I’m sure you’d still be no match for a fox. I think a more active voice is more concise and easy ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Chemical

    Hi Mandore, Two guesses as to who this is. :) I almost always love your poetry, but I can't honestly say I liked this. To me, the words seemed muddled ...

    May 9, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Welcome to Orba Nova Preface, Chapter 1-3

    Hi, AceOfAll! I'd like to review your story. :) Here goes. MICRO COMMENTS >Prefect- lets Get something straight I think you mean "Preface" not "Prefect." Also, I think titles are ...

    May 9, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: swimming in the moroccan coast.

    Hi Jas, Wow. I really like this. Critique? :) MICRO COMMENTS >(cover your mouth and breathe through your pores, >then dive, dive into this) I was captured by these opening ...

    May 8, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: speak for the cup in your hands

    AzaleaLexis, Hi. :) I'd love to review your poem. MICRO COMMENTS >the chatter of the pipal Honestly, I had to look up the word "pipal," but once I did, the ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Apple

    Hi aszecsei, For what they're worth, here are my thoughts on your story. :) MICRO COMMENTS >were it not for the smile. I think your intent is to describe the ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Beaten

    Hi KoizoraS! I'd like to review your story. :) MICRO COMMENTS > I sit, staring in front. To me, "staring in front of me" or "staring straight ahead" sounds more ...

    May 5, 2012


“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author