User avatar

Tanishka

"A writer is a world trapped in a person."

  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Hide

    Hey! Welcome to YWS . This is Theia here for a review. Amazing work , I have to say . In a really long time , I haven't read anything ...

    Mar 29, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Desire

    Hi, Their here for a review. First thing-THIS IS AMAZING. I have never read a similar piece. Personally, I am horrible at writing stories, like totally horrible. I wish to ...

    Mar 25, 2020
  • Poetry » Health, Horror Re: I want blood

    Hi , Theia here. First up - this was an amazing poem. I have never, ever, EVER seen anything like this before. "I want blood" , it is really unique. ...

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Other Re: The Far Stars

    Hey ! First of all congratulations on this amazing piece of yours. Personally, I am an astrophilic so obviously my love for the stars attracted me towards the title , ...

    Oct 28, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: tell me.

    This is a very powerful work and it is presents something like a story but I don't think it can be considered a balled. The poem is great and the ...

    Apr 27, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Never Grow up

    Hey Bellarke .... Here for a review(after a long time)and I have to say it is a very sweet poem.T he best thing is that I can totally feel it ...

    Apr 25, 2019
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Poetry

    Hey Caryst here for a review. Poetry , the title at once attracted me ,as if calling out to read the poem.I think this is a great poem.Word choice is ...

    Mar 18, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: they told me (they never told me)

    Hey Blueafrica , it is Theia here for a review. "They told me "they never told me ,the name struck me pretty hard.The poem is AWESOME,you have done an amazing ...

    Mar 17, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: four, cold slate

    Hey fraey,here for review. This is a great poem and meaning of the poem is amazing.The structure is pretty good.The first 2 lines "These rainbows speak my name, But rarely ...

    Mar 11, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Historical Fiction Re: stripes on my mind

    Hey there! Nice work.I couldn't even imagine that someone would write something like this about a bee.The way you have presented the poem is also impressive,yellow and black. The second ...

    Mar 11, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Tunnel

    Hey Althea,here for a review. Nice poem ,I got to say,the theme you choose to publicise how life is,it is absolutely perfect,"To stop would be permanent " amazing. One thing ...

    Mar 10, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Self Protection

    Self protection,got to say, it's a good one.The description you gave is pretty catchy and the starting and ending lines just give a very nice effect. I think you could ...

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: Oh Bother

    Hey! Here for a review.A nice poem and nice work with rhyme scheme.I think you could change the punctuation, so many comas make it feel a little one line there ...

    Mar 3, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: contentment

    Hi manilla,here for a review. The poem ,as it is a good one.The imagery that the poem provides is subtle and concise.The structure in which the poem has been written ...

    Mar 3, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Circle one

    Hi silented1, An amazing work by all standards.The structure adopted is mind blowing, I never thought a poem could be written like this.Circle one is actually the the first work ...

    Mar 2, 2019


Why do we only rest in peace? Why don't we live in peace too?
— Alison Billet