User avatar

Sylar

stressed, depressed, and poetry obsessed

  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, General Re: Heaven and Hell chapter four

    ABBBBBBY! Julia here for a short review. This was an awesome end to a really creepy and cool story! I have a few nitpicks: "As their dance carried on, the ...

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, General Re: Heaven and Hell chapter one

    Hello, lovely Julia is here to review for uuuuuu. I thought this was great overall, but I have a few nitpicks: GRAMMAR: "bare body.There was also" You need a space ...

    Jun 15, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Blood Bath: Directed By Michael Bay

    Hello, icannothearthings here for a short review! This is like MY FAVORITE THING EVER! This is so funny! Still, I have a few small nitpicks for you to take care ...

    Jun 8, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fanfiction Re: Breathe The Poison

    Hello, icannothearthings here for a review! This was an . . . interesting piece. I had a few nitpicks and some issues with the piece itself, but we’ll start with ...

    Jun 8, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Friend

    Hello, icannothearthings here for a short review! I thought this was a really beautiful poem, but I'll review this by stanza. "You inspired me. You told me that I could. ...

    Jun 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, General Re: Kalu

    Um, well, this seemed like it would be a great poem, but instead, there is nothing there. I really want to review this because it seems so interesting, well-written, and ...

    May 20, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Literature Re: Listen to yourself

    Well, this was an interesting piece. I guess. This is what I would expect from the "other" section. ANYWAYS . . . "Stop hearing the voices of others." Eh, I ...

    May 20, 2014
  • Other » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Edge

    This is really cool and very interesting for an "other" piece. I might categorize this as a short story because it works like flash fiction. Just to say ;) Anyways, ...

    May 20, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Hangnail Moon

    HAPPY REVIEW DAY! This was a really cool poem, and just to say, I loved your choice to out the little crescent moon "emoji" at the beginning. ☽, I mean ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Teardrops Mixing With The Rain

    This is really cool, but just to say, it's a poem. Not a short story . . . "But I am beyond healing" This line just sounds too needy. A ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: red oak trees

    A very happy review day to start :) I thought this poem was really interesting. I'll elaborate on 2 lines each stanza: "and the texture is rough and calluses form" ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Narrative Re: Forever

    This was a really cool and interesting poem! I took 2 lines from each stanza to elaborate: "and the summer heat was high." I don't think the word "high" really ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Other Re: In Awe

    Hello, icannothearthings for a short review. This was really awesome! I don't know if it's good that I'm reviewing this or not, because I've never reviewed flash fiction before. Now ...

    Apr 25, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Faithless

    From your description, I'm guessing this is for NaPoWrMo. Is it? Well, no matter what, I really enjoyed this poem. I'm gonna review stanza by stanza. "Do I seem faithless ...

    Apr 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Astronomy

    Ooooooooooooh, this was cool. I really liked. Slowly, but surely, and thanks to YWS, I'm starting to like poetry. I liked this! "Stuccoed walls with loud interjections-" Just to say, ...

    Apr 7, 2014


I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight