User avatar

StudentAH

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Live Like Legends

    I LOVE... THIS. My only gripe is that you seemed to have a line-by-line thing going on, with either two lines "I want ______, I don't want ______" or four ...

    Oct 20, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Realistic Re: Lost in my Desk

    I like how the poem is simple and it almost sounds happy or playful "I chose to play and laugh" but it takes a darker turn as you go on. ...

    Oct 16, 2020
  • Poetry » Literature, Romantic Re: A distant love

    Alrighty! I can see that there are a lot of mixed feelings in this poem. It almost seems like something is wrong inside the narrator's heart: they love the person ...

    Sep 14, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Off-Switches

    Oh my -- wow. I had some initial criticism as I read through the poem but the ending certainly made up for it. The idea behind the poem is absolutely ...

    Sep 14, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Music

    Alright, so: I loved the formatting on this one, the lil dots are unique: I haven't seen it done this way before though I wouldn't be surprised if its been ...

    Sep 14, 2020
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: rain.

    Right off the bat, I like the formatting. The title, un-capitalized and with punctuation, is not only aesthetically pleasing but also matches the format of the story -- short and ...

    Sep 13, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, Spiritual Re: Which Came First, Chicken or Egg?

    I like this poem, very funny! I feel like the last line was kind of short, so maybe "But that? That is okay." would have been better to kind of ...

    Sep 12, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: Synonyms

    Oh my god this is adorable!! I feel like I could see this in as a poem people would discuss in a 5th grade grammar/English class. Something about it really ...

    Sep 12, 2020
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Health Re: How do you?

    Whoah. This literally is exactly how I feel. Like, to a Tee. Its crazy, I am finding so many poems that explain my situation EXACTLY. I found that there were ...

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Something is missing

    Oh my god. That last line really hits me. But I really hope that through writing this, you are able to realize that there is hope. If you have lost ...

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Literature, Literature Re: Maple Leaf

    This is a beautifully written poem. It's very calming to read. The poem has a great rhythm to it, but in my opinion this part didn't have the same rhythm ...

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Your Birthday

    Oh my god. What an heartbreaking poem. An irresponsible mother never remembers her daughter's birthday, but I feel that the metaphor of Birthday goes deeper than that. it represents the ...

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: Be someone who makes you happy.

    Wow. I think this is incredible, Bhavya. There are mistakes here and there; I'm assuming English may not be your first language? In that case though it is completely fine ...

    Mar 25, 2020
  • Poetry » Health, Dramatic Re: The Coronavirus Prophecy

    OH WOW. I love this idea! I almost thought the same thing when the coronavirus started spreading through China. I sensed that it was going to reach global and I ...

    Mar 25, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: My Unconfessed Love

    I am intrigued in the way you formatted this poem! The capitalized words... it's not something I see often. It adds such a rhythm to your poem. And the intensity ...

    Mar 25, 2020


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time