User avatar

Storybraniac

Can you hear the violence? Megaphone to my chest. Broadcast the boom boom boom boom. Make em all dance to it.

  • Other » Theatre, General Re: A Blind Affair

    Hey there leopenrhythm! Storybraniac here to review. Oh my god! I've never seen that good 'other thingy'. It was so good and sad at the end. It be.. Like one ...

    Mar 6, 2014
  • Lyrics » Romantic, General Re: Making a wish on passing cars.

    Hi. Storybraniac here to review making a wish on passing cars for red writing hood. Wow. This is really interesting. I really liked the part where she says "She makes ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: Pure Terror

    Hi there, Storybraniac here to review. Haha. I really loved this story. It's very humorous. And I'm trying to fight this story out of the green room. Anyway this is ...

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: The Skateboarder

    Hey there Storybraniac here to review marquee style for paint the roses red. I love marquee. This is a very interesting piece. I loved everything but as usual the last ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Horror, Narrative Re: Psychosis

    ]I like marquee so I'll write in marquee and I just learnt to do marquee. Anyway I'm Storybraniac and I'm here to review for Paint the roses red. I liked ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: The longest break ever

    Hi there, reisepiecy. Storybraniac here to review the longest break ever for Paint the roses red (yeah we rock). This is a very nice piece. I liked the ending part ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Black Blood

    Hi there Jony. Storybraniac here to review Black Blood. This is very interesting. I liked the whole poem but my favourite parts were I don't write; I create. I don't ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, Dramatic Re: Maria

    This is a very interesting and sad piece. I feel sorry for the trumpet girl. My favourite parts are always the end of the poems like this one A soldier ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The acrobat

    Hi there, stor here to review for Paint the roses red. This is a very nice piece, I'm glad you took my advice and posted it. The last part was ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Fanfiction Re: Birds (by Sméagol)

    Hi. Storybraniac here to review. I really liked this piece and how the boy talks. And I agree with blacknether12 about the fish and fishes thing. And i don't really ...

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Humor, Horror Re: Deleted

    Hmm. Grooovy. This story makes me sing, even though I don't like singing. Just JOKING. Anyway this is a very interesting piece, even though it is not that much horror ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: The Change and Destiny: Ch. 1: Midnight - Ch. 2: Greetings

    O yes, I have found a lot lot lotttt of mistakes. First of all I think so you need a better pen with INK because I see nothing. And who ...

    Dec 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter Two - Together We Make the Elements.

    Hi, Storybraniac here To review. I am hunting for points so I am writing a review for all the chapters in one, as this was the only chapter in green ...

    Dec 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: We are the modern zombies.

    Hi! Storybraniac here to review. This was a good poem! I really like poems that tell a story, and your poem about the zombie apocalypse is unique. Your description of ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Action / Adventure Re: My Light Death

    Very cool story. The light death, the zombie thingy the butcher's knife, the weird hairy man and almost everything. I just wanted it to be longer. In other words more ...

    Nov 24, 2013


I AM ONE WITH MUSHROOMS
— inksthewriter