User avatar

Storybraniac

Can you hear the violence? Megaphone to my chest. Broadcast the boom boom boom boom. Make em all dance to it.

  • Short Story » Spiritual, General Re: The Wise Man and The Barber

    Hi! Welcome to yws! I realized this is your first work. The main idea of the story may be a bit cliched, and to some extent, controversial, but it's a ...

    Jun 20, 2018
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: I will get out!

    Hey there! Stor here for a review. I have to admit. This was me of the best horror stories I've ever read. From the time the woman led them down ...

    Aug 17, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: locked up

    Hey there! Awesome story. I really liked the way you portrayed Jackson, a boy who has been locked up for ages. But I was kind of confused. Why actually was ...

    Jul 10, 2015
  • Short Story » General, Humor Re: Who is he?

    Hey there! Storybraniac here to review. I think that this story has a few mistakes, which I would like to clear up. But it's okay since this is your first ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Other » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Monster in Your Closet

    Hey there! Stor here to review on this (mini) review day. This is a really great 'other' piece. The monster reminds me of Cookie Monster! Ha ha. Old memories. I ...

    Jun 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Narrative Re: Laugh Out Loud: Prologue

    Hey there! Stor here to review. I really liked the way you are describing that personality is more important than looks. This reminds me of the book series 'NERDS' which ...

    Jun 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Him

    Hey there! Stor here to review. Hah! I almost thought that the 'him' was a boy. This was really funny, although I thought it was something romantic at the beginning. ...

    Jun 2, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: The Cap'n's Wife

    Hey there! Stor here to review. I really loved the way you described your poem. I don't think I have any nitpicks, but I do have one. But it's not ...

    Jun 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: on goes life

    Hey there! Stor here to review for Royal Navy. Okay, so this was a really good poem. But you forgot about grammar like the capital letters at the beginning of ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Lonley Soldier

    Hey there! Storybraniac here to review. This is a really great poem and I believe that it's okay if the lines are not long. I totally disagree with Laure. My ...

    Apr 11, 2014
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Equal on both sides.- accidental mash up of both versions "Let it go"

    Hey there! Stor here to review. I really liked this lyric/parody of yours. I really like the song and this is kind of funny. Though, I didn't understand why it's ...

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Culture Re: An open invitation to my dad.

    Hey there retrodisco666! Storybraniac here to review. I gotta admit, this is a really good poem. I haven't seen a lot of poems about "father - son" relationship, but this ...

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Culture Re: The little but BIG warrior

    Hey there! Storybraniac here to review on this wonderful review day. I really liked the way you put Maasai history in a short story. I don't really know much about ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lost

    Hey there! Storybraniac here to review for Mazarine Marauders. This is a really good poem. I loved the part "There is a silence in my mind, That keeps me in ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Dull Pencils

    Hey there! Stor here to review. I really liked this poem, well, loved it!!! But the third stanza didn't sound that good. I think the third and fourth line are ...

    Mar 28, 2014


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman