User avatar

SkyeJane

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Someone

    Heya there Kellilocks! SkyeJane hers to review for ya! I love this because I can relate to everything you said in this. There are some corny bits but I'll ignore ...

    Mar 31, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Fading Life

    Wow! This is really powerful! I can't see how nobody reviewed this...maybe they were intimidated or something...But I'm not...I will do this for my team..our team named after you!! And ...

    Mar 31, 2013
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Realistic Re: Me + You

    Hey there Carlito....It's Skye here reviewing this for you. Now,I love love songs...yes I said it. This one is pretty good and it has a nice rhythm to it,there are ...

    Mar 31, 2013
  • Lyrics » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: If I were a BOY!!

    Heya there Unaima!! Welcome to YWS!! I think this piece is nice!! It seems so fun and carefree, like your thinking about being a boy, but you don't really care. ...

    Mar 7, 2013
  • Lyrics » Realistic, General Re: Less Than Nothing

    Heya there DarkAngel_05, I really liked this!! My review is most likely just gonna be a combination of all the other reviews you got. I think this would do well ...

    Mar 6, 2013
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Original masterpiece (Edit)

    Heya there Lost!! So, this isn't exactly my style and for me I can't really take it all that seriously (sorry!). So I'm not gonna go into any details really. ...

    Mar 6, 2013
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Make It into Heaven

    Helooooooooo! SkyeJane here! Now I love the concept that you had and I think it's pretty relevant in the sense that everyone wants to get to heaven right? I also ...

    Mar 6, 2013
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Ace (That You Threw Away)

    Hiya there Falling! I think this is a really great song, it has a country feel to it, which I guess isn't bad, maybe that's what you intended. I like ...

    Mar 4, 2013
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Dream at Peace

    Heya Arc!! You reviewed my work very well, so I owe you one! First of all I just want to say that this piece has a very good rhythm and ...

    Mar 4, 2013
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Satire Re: Cross Country

    Why do I picture this with a banjo being played? *Erases picture from mind*. Ok so Cross country.... I hate to say this, but I'm getting bad memories of the ...

    Nov 25, 2012
  • Lyrics » Fanfiction, Lyrical Re: As the Ashes Blow

    Ok Vox, Skye here. I really like this but for some reason I see it as a country song. Taylor Swiftish and all. Not that I like that stuff it ...

    Nov 25, 2012
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Nobody Knows

    Hi there Annie!!! Now why would you say that nobody can make sense of this? I think it is Purely wonderful. I like that you have a questionable structure it ...

    Nov 25, 2012
  • Lyrics » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Angelic Things

    Hey there! I really want to review but my skills aren't too great so I decided to start with you because there is not much chance of you making fun ...

    Nov 25, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mirror On The Wall

    Hey there unexpected!I'm sorta new here too and I know what it feels like to have a first post up....a bit scary isn't it? I have to say though,that this ...

    Jul 9, 2012
  • Other » General, General Re: summer doesn't come around anymore

    Hello.I'm Skye and I am here to tear at your soul with my harsh criticism........Nah *giggles* I can't do that but I do have some feedback for ya! Firstly,I really ...

    Jul 5, 2012


When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
— Grace Helbig