User avatar

Skye

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: That Word

    First, I would like to thank all three of you for reviewing my poem. It has been so long since I wrote poetry; this is the first thing I've written ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Edge Chronicles.

    They're only my second most favorite series ever! I don't care if they're for younger kids, they are written and illustrated beautifully. If you haven't done so already, I sincerely ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Really Short Short Story

    Thanks a bunch for the reviews! I'll answer your questions now and I'll work on revisions ASAP. Length: My paper was actually the longest in the class! Description (or lack ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bomb

    I like this a lot! There is a nice tension about it until the very end. I wouldn't change a thing!

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Normal

    This is very cool. Haunting and original. I love it!

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: On Catching a Falling Star

    I'm the opposite of Myriadne, I liked the last four lines the best. For some reason, the first 4 lines didn't do much for me, but the lst 4 made ...

    Dec 20, 2004
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: immortality?

    Like was said before, I liked the first and third stanzas, they were really attention-grabbing. And I too wonder what a salad day is.

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Untitled

    Thanks for the suggestion, you two. Reading it over again carefully, i can see what you mean. REVISED: Light. It fell on a quivering, sensitive mouth. Lips. Lips were mouthing ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Flying with Words

    Beautifully done; it really captures the emotion of writing. By the way, have you ever done NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month)? Because that feeling you described is exactly like that.

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Effervesce

    I agree with Nate, and, personally, I like the original form the best, it breaks it up nicely. Great poem! ~Skye Demon

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Across The Dreams

    This is beautiful; I absolutely love it! But what is more rewarding, then traveling from who you are to who you can become? I love that stanza...beautiful...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Adventures in Yellow

    I got the impression myself that the Yellow Towel Person was male, but that's just me. I really love this! Very interesting, and it made me laugh out loud! ~Skye ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Another part of The Sun Prophet

    I love it! I just have one question: Does this take place before or after the last story snippet you posted? Just wondering ... You write beautifully; I can really ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Love

    Same thing everyone above me already said, and my congrats on writing a great poem! :wink:

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: War

    Moving... It's nicely written, and a powerful message.

    Nov 30, 2004


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo