User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Jump

    All you need now is some music. Ha! LOL I really liked trhis i think it could make a awesome song. I think you can be a good song writer. ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: One Good that came from Crime

    I really like this its very well written. I must say. All you have to do is be careful on your punctiouation. Sorry is that is spelled incorrectly. i am ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: currently untitled...Chapter 1 part 1

    I like your story you got here it is very interesteresting but it needs dome work to but i can help you with that later right now I like your ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Just Called to Say I love You

    I like this it is very well written. I have no problems with this story. Happy writing SimonCowellLuver :)

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Kills Me

    I like it but only leave one space between each lines. Why did you put double spaces that is stupid. But like your poem. SimonCowellLuver :)

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Falling in like.

    I really don't like the repition its kind of lame. No offense. I like the poem it was well thought out. I think you need to add some punctionuation in ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Waiting

    I think this is a great poem just my opinion is i like rhyming poetry it makes it flow better. I still like your poem.

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Good

    Uh The rhyming isn't so good I think because it doesn't go through the whole poem just at the beginning. If you want a nice flow in your poem keep ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Will You?

    Will you fight my demonds away, no matter what it takes? Its Demons. Will you dry my wet wepping eyes? Weeping. Watch your spelling and grammar usage and you will ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Party Killers [short story]

    I like your story you got here it is awesome I think. To me there is nothing wrong with it. Keep up the good work. Gothgirl01

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Temple Of Renaissance-Prologue

    I agree with Cheeky Coconut on this one. But I like some of it too. Keep up the good work

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Of the Lands of Ray and Hammer, Segment 1

    This sounds really interesting. If you have a chance Pm me more of this I want to read it Good luck Gothgirl01

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: 12 Shocks of Xmas (pt. 5)

    I like this I don't think any critiquing is needed here. Just some few grammar errors i saw but the content of the story is well written. Keep Up The ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Color Black

    Not the best thing to start off with. But its good. I enjoyed reading it. I suck at poetry too so don't worry you will get the hang of it. ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Hitch Hiker (working title) #1

    I Loved it. Nothing to critique from me. Well done

    Jan 6, 2008


Look, a good poem is a poem that exists. Any poem you write is better than the poem you don't.
— WeepingWisteria