User avatar

Shizzley

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Homeless Man Who's Always at Home

    I really enjoyed you description of the common homeless man and its really made me see them in a different light. I used to believe that they didn't have a ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: One in a million

    I thought that this poem was very linked to today's society and how girl's must feel. You did a very good job with it and it was very deep, and ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Praise of Follies

    Hey and welcome to YWS, I'm kind of new myself, so, HIGH FIVE!!!! I haven't got much to say about this poem; I haven't read the book you've based it ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: River Runs Red

    This is a really good poem! I loved your choice of language; it was confusing at times, but in some weird way, it kind of set the mood and emotion. ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Song

    Hey, I just thought I'd have a go at reviewing this as I saw that no one else had, I just like the feeling of being first to review. Makes ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Beauty

    Making up poems as you go along is a good way to start a poem as you have a fresh idea in your head. However, after you've scribbled it down, ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: If I Had Wings

    This poem is simply very soothing, it touches on a beautiful subject and really does set your mind at peace so well done with it. Now, onto the nit-picks! If ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I Won't Let Go

    This is a really interesting and unique story which I really enjoyed reading as you used your imagination really well when creating characters out of body parts and stories to ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silly Me

    I do actually love this poem. It's beautifully simple and I haven't read a book of this subject before so you did well in writing it. Now, on to the ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The unstoppable force

    This is a really moving poem with emotion and heart. You used interesting and descriptive language and the metaphors you used really set a scene in your head. I like ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lost in Limbo

    Wow! This is an amazing piece filled with emotion and metaphorical images. My only complaint is that you don't vary your punctuation enough. Try using a semi-clom is some lines, ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Tall, Dark, and Wintry

    Hello and welcome to YWS, I'm kind of new myself so I will try to review as best as I possibly can, but, I warn you, I can be harsh. ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Something in my closet

    This is really clever and I could relate to it really well seeing as I always used to be scared that there was something hiding in my wardrobe! Although, because ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Earthquake

    This poem showed emotion through the varity of techniques ehich you used such as onomatopoeia, rhyme, and a regular beat and pattern. Although it could be a bit longer as ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To Write a Man

    Wow! This is quite amazing! You're choice of words are old-fashioned however the story has a modern twist to it. I really loved it and it increased my vocabulary as ...

    Jan 19, 2011


Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus