User avatar

SheepMonoxide

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Fanfiction Re: The Bastard Child

    Hey ThorinEddardBaggins!! I don't supposed this is inspired by A Game of Thrones? I've just started reading the first one and I'm pretty sure I read that line last night! ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Am I, I Am

    Wow. I really like this. I don't know if you meant to give this kind of message but it does actually make me think of someone who maybe finds it ...

    Jun 19, 2012
  • Other » Narrative, General Re: Curiosity

    This is great! XD I adore it, seriously. This is just what little kids are like, they don't stop and this is probably exactly what's going through their mind! I ...

    Jun 19, 2012
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: suffering

    Hey! :) Well obviously there are a few things you need to sort, like grammar and spelling, making sure you capitalize words at the begining of a sentence and when ...

    Jun 19, 2012
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fire and Ice

    I can see what you're doing here, and I like the idea. Although, even though it is a prologue and I know they are supposed to be short, I in ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: all these tangled thorns

    I think it's amazing, I love your beautiful way of using your words! Although I agree with a few people's criticisms, but other than a few things. I liked the ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: You would cut somebody's head off (1)

    Wow. You're a really awesome, great... fantastic writer!! xD I can't even find anything to "nitpick". I love the language you use, especially when you compare walking on leaves to ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (9)

    Gasp! I'm not too good at giving advice to things this good. So, really there's no point in me giving advice! XD I'm shocked though. :O How's she gonna get ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Night visitor part 13

    Thanks for the PM! I've actually got a couple of nit-picks this time o,o Strange. There was a few moments of silence, Shouldn't that be 'were' instead of 'was', unless ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: True Heir, Chapter 2

    It was a Saturday afternoon and me and my best friend, Rose, were at the park across from our school sitting on a blanket in the warm sunshine. [Try to ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: True Heir, Chapter 1

    Her name was Angelique, and she was a witch. [I think you could've maybe not told us she's a witch yet and introduced this later on, give it more of ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twilight : The real story

    Gah. That was great. Though I find it hard to believe that there'd be weed growing in a school.. uh.. o.o I guess none of it was really.. practical? I ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Lady Hitler

    “Yesterday I taught you thermodynamics. Have you revised all of the laws?” Asked Miss Ghost addressing all of the students in the class. Imagine a t eacher with thick 2.5 ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Night visitor part 8

    Thank you for the PM.

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Shattered Indifference (Prologue)

    Nightgown clinging to her body she raced through the sparse trees towards the intersection. Just a big closer she thought. Just a bit closer and I will see her. Gilded ...

    Feb 28, 2009


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich