User avatar

Sevro

Break The Chains

  • Short Story » General, Fanfiction Re: Wilf's Telescope

    Hi Dracula! This was a cute little story. I saw below that creativeslayer365 said that "Wilfred" was from something else. I don't know anything about this, but if this story ...

    Dec 6, 2015
  • Short Story » Politics, Science Fiction Re: My Decision

    Hey Sergeant! I really liked this idea. I'm a sucker for that futuristic category of writing. I liked how accurate all your inferences were about the future. You made it ...

    Dec 6, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Rock

    Candyyyyy! This is so inspiring, and there are so many connections throughout the poem! I know you said below that this isn't your type of poetry, but I wish it ...

    Dec 5, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: My Darkness

    Hey deathwave1, I'm Caterpickle. I really loved this poem, it was packed full of a depressed kind of emotion, a raw, desperate desire for someone to be close, but to ...

    Dec 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Narrative Re: Rabbit's Roar

    Hi Chips, just gonna write a quick review. This was a good poem, and unless I'm wrong, you were trying to reflect on the idea that maybe people should look ...

    Dec 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I keep reaching for them

    Hi coehl. I really felt all of the pain that you unleashed through this poem (I hope this isn't a true story ^^). This was really moving, and I understood ...

    Dec 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: That's Just How it Goes

    Hi fellow dog-lover (dogs do rule!), I have arrived at your reviewing party! I thought this was an optimistic look on life. It was heartening that you kept saying "it ...

    Dec 2, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Mr. Oldman

    Hey Hatty, Caterpickle here. This was a quaint little story, and I liked your descriptions of the old man, and his old-man-like outfit. The part about his mustache and fedora ...

    Dec 2, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: XY

    Oh my god! What happened?! What's going on?! I'm so upset by this ending, I can't even tell you. But, ellmist, this was truly brilliant. I was so sad at ...

    Dec 2, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: The Truth About Self Harm

    Wow, Biluata, very moving poem. I read some of the other reviews, and most of them seem to imply that there is some kind of humor within this poem, but ...

    Dec 1, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Mystery / Suspense Re: Adrift on Blue

    Hi cpedro! This is a really pretty poem, and I like that it's not too long for its own good. You were able to describe the scenery very well, and ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: A Waste of a Life.

    Hi DrFeelGood. This piece is really interesting, and made me think of a puppy sitting in a pound waiting for adoption, and a girl being abused, at the same time. ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Mustangs of the West

    Hi felestia. Similarly to wridingislife, I saw the title and wanted to hear all about it. To be honest, I was picturing the car (how could anyone not, it's a ...

    Nov 28, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Blue Tank Top

    Hi Gravity, Caterpickle here to review this great poem. I'm really glad that you wrote it is such a way that allowed the readers to understand what was going on. ...

    Nov 28, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Dear Parents

    Hi artybirdy. I liked the message that your poem tried to convey- it's better to let children make their own mistakes, because it will give them first hand experience in ...

    Nov 28, 2015


Who knew Kansas City had its own branch of the Yakuza?
— Jason Sudeikis