User avatar

ScandalousPhoenix

ScandalousPhoenix

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: six words poem

    Helo Flowerteen! So this poem really isn't a poem at all. It is just a punctual statement. A "whimper" if you will onto the "bang." Try adding more stuff to ...

    May 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Almost

    Hello! I love the idea of being compared to a candle. Quite bright if I do say so myself. So let's get this started. I liked this poem but at ...

    May 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: She Waved Goodbye

    Helllo Emmylou1995, I really really liked this poem! I absolutely loved the repetition of phrases and words. This gave me chills. O_o You used different words, strong words. The fluency ...

    Apr 13, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Huddle up!

    Hello Imtheceao! I am going to review your poem you got here. I am not sure if there is supposed to be a deeper message here, or if it is ...

    Apr 13, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Action / Adventure Re: New Jersey Guy

    Hello! Scandalous Phoenix here to review for you! Okay let's get cracking. All in all, this was a good poem. None of the sensory words repeated, which was good. Also, ...

    Apr 13, 2013
  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, Culture Re: Just Because I'm Japanese

    'Ello Btm1, ScandalousPhoenix here to edit your piece. Overall, this was a good poem. It explained how it was to be a Japanese during the bombing of Pearl Harbor. But ...

    Mar 28, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: a thousand leagues (into the sea)

    Helllllllllo ScarelttFire! I liked this poem, the meaning was good. But there didn't seem to by any places where I could actually pause. Intake everything I just read. So like ...

    Mar 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Finally Free

    Helllo BrokenSkye. I love this poem. This just truly hit my heart. I really loved how the emotions were put as nouns, instead of an adjective. But one thing you ...

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Haste

    'Ello GeeLyria! Tis ScandalousPhoenixx heree. This poem is really neat and yeshh. So I will do a review. I don't have NEARLY the amount of experience as others do on ...

    Mar 19, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Wonders

    Hola Shoaib, ScandalousPhoenix herreee to revieww for you! :D Lets hit this off. I liked this. It had strong vocabulary and the breakage was good. Made me think about some ...

    Mar 19, 2013
  • Other » General, General Re: THE MAN IN ME

    Ayyyee Uncletyoyo, I am going to review you hope you don't mind.. This poem holds a lot of meaning, but I felt as if it just wasn't expressed enough. I ...

    Mar 19, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Pain That Feels So Good

    Helllllllllo Scandalous Phoenixx harrrr! ;) I am going to review this for you so yepp. Overall, this was a good beginning of a story. It was very captivating and easy ...

    Mar 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: My life savior

    Heyyy Umaima! I am new here so I am not a 'professional' reviewer person but I will try my best! This poem held a deep message but I seemed to ...

    Mar 18, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: The Rose

    Heyheyhey BandGeeekk101! Found you :) Well uhm, I am new here so like I don't really know what to do for reviews. Well, I will get to it. I like ...

    Mar 18, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Porcelain Doll

    Holllllaaaaa I am new here so this will be a rocky review at best! This poem is really great. It captivates the reader, and we are able to relate to ...

    Mar 18, 2013


Revision is one of the exquisite pleasures of writing.
— Bernard Malamud