User avatar

Rin321

Rin321

  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Murder Inn

    Hey squirrel! CHRISSY321 here to review your little story here :) I really love the idea of this story! All of the mysterious deaths, everything! Now, it seems that the ...

    Feb 3, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Not How We Dreamed

    Hey MadWriter7! CHRISSY321 here dropping by to give a short review for your amazing poem :D I really loved this poem! I feel like I really connect with it. I ...

    Feb 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Warm Meals and Dead Bodies: Part Two

    Hello Tigeraye! CHRISSY321 here with a quick review! *Happy Review Day!* :elephant: I read your other chapter, and that was great too! I am kind of a horror junkie, and ...

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Lyrics » Fanfiction, Humor Re: Merlin

    Hello EverWinter! CHRISSY321 here to review your awesome Parody! :D *Happy Review Day!* :elephant: This was just too funny! I know the frozen song and I was reading it to ...

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Short Story » Humor, Dramatic Re: Blender of Death

    Hello Firelight! CHRISSY321 here to review! *Hides strawberry smoothie* :P *Happy Review Day!* :elephant: This was just so cure! I think it was really funny for you to come up ...

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: A Simple Love Story

    Hey coehl! CHRISSY321 here with a review! *Happy review day!* :elephant: I really loved the message of this poem! I really do agree that anyone should be able to love ...

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 2

    Hello LightningExodus! CHRISSY321 here with a review! :D *Happy Review Day!* :elephant: I really like this! I love how complete it is, even though it is a second chapter. I ...

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: It'll Be Okay

    Hey anniegirl123! CHRISSY321 here with a review! *Happy Review Day!* :elephant: I actually read this a while ago, but I did not know what to say! I really like this ...

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Prove You Exist

    Hey Markus117! CHRISSY321 here to drop by with a nice review! :) *Happy Review Day!* :elephant: I think that this story was really good! I live the dialogue, and how ...

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Other » Literature, Romantic Re: sour

    Hey cheaperpoetry! CHRISSY321 here with a quick review! *Happy Review Day!* :elephant: I really liked this poem! There are some great points that I really wanted to point out: i ...

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Monsters

    Hey TiffanyToy! CHRISSY321 here do do a more formal review :) *Happy Review Day!* :elephant: I really love this poem. The way you use personification all around to describe the ...

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: Tips for Taking Over Summer Camp Chapter 17: Are We Bordering On a Pun? [WORKING TITLE]

    Hey HolographicLadybug! CHRISSY321 here again to review your newest chapter! :D *Happy Review Day!* :elephant: This is a great chapter! I think that the details were great, and how Rowan ...

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: Tips for Taking Over Summer Camp Chapter 16: At Last, After Sixteen Chapters and too Many Pages Than Necessary We Get to do Some Acting

    Hey HolographicLadybug! CHRISSY321 here again to review your last chapter!-Until you past more! This chapter was great. I am again happy that they did get food at the end of ...

    Jan 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: Tips for Taking Over Summer Camp Chapter 15: (Bang! Bang! Bang!) “You Can’t Kick Us Out of Lunch! We Live Here Too!” (Bang! Bang! Bang!)

    Hey HolographicLadybug! CHRISSY321 Here to review! :D This was a sad chapter! AGAIN-why are the other camps so mean to the theater group, and not just mean, but nasty and ...

    Jan 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: Tips for Taking Over Summer Camp Chapter 14: Someone Throws Pebbles

    Hello again HolographicLadybug! CHRISSY321 here with my last review for today! Aw! They lost! :( That was really sad! BUT, it is good for there to be some sadness in ...

    Jan 29, 2016


Half goat, half fish, all goatfish.
— OSP Red