User avatar

Rin321

Rin321

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shaping the world: a spear and the essence

    Hello Alchemist! CHRISSY321 here with a review! *Happy Review Day!* :D Okay, tis was a pretty interesting and cool story! There are a few fixes though! Here they are- hope ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Broken Pencils are Pointless 5.2

    Hello Deanie! CHRISSY321 here with a review! *Happy Review Day!* :D Okay, for one I just loved this story! It was cool, and I think it was good because I ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Misery or Humanity Chapters 11 & 12

    Hello rocketdog11! CHRISSY321 here with a review! *Happy Review Day!* :D For starters, I just want to say that this really is a great story! I think it adorable! I ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: The Truth Within a Lie- Chapter 2 (rewrite)

    Hello Kymorphens! CHRISSY321 here with a good review! *Happy Review Day!* :D This story is really cool! I seems kinda relatable, the big test being taken- but not the ElecTram! ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, Other Re: War Crimes

    Hello Black Night Werecat! CHRISSY321 here with a Really late night review! *Happy Review Day!* Okay, first off, I am going to tell you that I am tired, so this ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: The Descent Chapter 13: Thy Kingdom Come Part 3

    Hello D4RKR4VEN! CHRISSY321 here with a really late night review! *Happy Review Day!* For starters, I love the idea! This whole thing is so exciting and full of detail- and ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: The Truth Within a Lie- Chapter 3 (rewrite)

    Hello kymohens! CHRISSY321 here with a late night review! *Happy Review Day!* :D Okay, I am doing this review past 12:30 am where I am, so it may not be ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Typo Alley~I Part One

    Hello r4p17! CHRISSY321 here doing a REALLY late review to get some more points! *Happy Review Day!* This is a very interesting story! I like how the guy in here ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Snake Pit

    Hello fallenoutofgrace! CHRISSY321 here with a helpful review! *Happy Review Day!* :D Hi there! I think that this is such a cute story! The way the kid really relates to ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Horror Re: ​Don’t Forget the Bleach

    Hello JaBurton! CHRISSY321 here with a very dark review! ;) *Happy Review Day!* :D I loved this! All of the step-by-step instructions are just hilarious. I love horror, and this ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Stalled Out

    Hello ooh4764! CHRISSY321 here with a review! *Happy Review Day!* This poem is great! I love the description! The way you were able to think of the topic, and be ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Spiritual Re: Prey of the World

    Hello ooh4764! CHRISSY321 here with a review! *Happy Review Day!* :D Okay, I shall be honest- there is not much to say! This is just simply short and REALLY sweet! ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: Another truth: The real thing

    Hello Cynder! CHRISSY321 here with a review! *Happy Review Day!* :D This is just such a great poem! I love the message that you try to get across! It is ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Realistic Re: Jumping the Fence, Part 1

    Hello TheSilverFox! CHRISSY321 here with a review! *Happy Review Day!* :D This story was very interesting! The way he saying what he feels, his pride in the journal, and the ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Behind A Mask Of Lies

    Hello unconsoled! CHRISSY321 here with a quick review! *Happy Review Day!* :D This is short, so there is not mush to say, but that does not mean that it is ...

    Feb 22, 2015


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer