User avatar

Rascalover

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Popularity Contest

    Hi!! Welcome to your first month at YWS!! I really like the direction and quality of your poem. It's an old topic that gets passed around each generation: the cool ...

    Nov 1, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: [Untitled]- Chapter 1

    Hi!! I really enjoyed reading this! I like the novelty of how this starts. The ambiguity of Jace and Connor's possible friendship or budding romance is quite nice. Oh! I ...

    Nov 1, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, Dramatic Re: Hope

    Hi! Thanks for requesting a review, but the next time copy and paste the link to your work in your request, so I can find it easier! :) I really ...

    Dec 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Politics Re: there is blood on your hands

    Hi! Thanks for requesting a review I don't have much to say because this is so short, but here are the few things I think you can work on: First ...

    Dec 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: how do we live like this?

    Hi! Thanks so much for requesting a review! This is a short piece, but here are the few nitpicks I found: The lack of punctuation and capitalization takes away from ...

    Dec 5, 2014
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Dramatic Re: I Am.

    Hi! (waves excitedly!) Now that the holidays here are over, I can concentrate on doing a great review! I have tried reading this piece before, and was a tad confused ...

    Nov 29, 2014
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: If only

    Hi! I really enjoyed this piece! :) There were just a few grammatical errors I want to point out: "Today's the day the day you see me for me (I ...

    Nov 24, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: I:The Room

    Hi! This is a very interesting piece, and I would be so excited if you continued writing this! I want to know what happened to the girl in the past ...

    Nov 24, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Torn

    Hi! I really enjoyed your poem! I am not quite sure why the title in torn though... T'was there in a room T'was her who was shouting (I am not ...

    Nov 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Love Forever

    Hi! This is a very whimsical poem, about a beautiful love story. Only if life was really like this, right? This poems flows very well, and creates a great picture ...

    Nov 23, 2014
  • Other » Dramatic, Romantic Re: This isn't revenge, it's love

    Hi! This was a very interesting piece, and I am a sucker for romantic readings,happy ending or not. Here are a few things I wanted to point out to strengthen ...

    Nov 23, 2014
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: If I Could Go Back In Time

    Hi! This is a very relate-able piece. I think everyone has a felt a need to fix their wrongs at one point or another. I really enjoyed the flow and ...

    Nov 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Em101Cats's Life Tips!

    Hi! What a great idea! I love acrostic poems! Here's a few suggestions to make it even better: Express yourself freely! Make a good first impression! 1 million mistakes = ...

    Nov 22, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: You know what?

    Hi! I really enjoyed the flow and message of the poem. There were just a few things I wanted to point out: I used to cry, more than i do ...

    Nov 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Fire and Ice

    Hi!, I really like where this is going, how fire and ice are opposites but some how come together in the end. I don't really understand how the poem travels ...

    Nov 18, 2014


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman