User avatar

Pyxis

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Spitball

    This made me laugh... it seemed to flow even though it didn't rhyme. Great Job! :smt038

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Because you live

    This is, again, okay. I have two suggestions. SPACE. And I thought the dialogue during the song was a little weird. If you edit and SPACE, it could be really ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitiled- Prolouge

    I changed the beginning. Please tell me what you think.

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled- Chapter 1

    Thank you for all the suggestions! I will keep them in mind when I write more. Yes, it is a continuation of the prolouge I posted. :D

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Alone

    I liked this. It was very sad, though. I am feeling bad right now, after reading this. I really liked this, but I wouldn't post only sad poems. 8/10. Keep ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: No More (Made Some Changes)

    I really like this. Very dramatic. I would give it 9/10. If you edited it once or twice, it could be amazing! :D

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Darkness

    I liked this... Very mysterious The ending was, I thought, unusual, but good. I liked the mystery. I would give it 8/10 :D

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a to zzzzzzzzzz

    weird... the only problem is that you can only read it once. Then it's boring. But the first time it's good. It's creative and funny. I like it. :)

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Run Rabbit

    okay... I agree with what the others are saying. I liked it, though. Cute beginning, sad ending, odd poem. But not a bad poem. :)

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dragon Shield

    Thanks for the suggestions! I will double space next time.

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: The Toothpaste Tragedy

    lol... poor toothbrush I agree, longer would be nice :lol:

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Real Story Of The Three Lil' Pigz (with an urban twist)

    I liked it... very funny. You should do more things like this with fairy tales :lol:

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dragon Shield

    sorry i accidentally posted this twice :oops: :P

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dragon Hunters

    I liked it. I would make sure it wasn't too much like Eragon, it reminded me little of that. :)

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: Detention

    Nice one! I loved Addie. It was very funny :D

    Mar 18, 2007


Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14