User avatar

PoetryMisfit

PoetryMisfit

  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Exit 17

    Hi there! Just wanted to leave a quick review. Your poem flows like a song and actually reminds me of Driver's License by Olivia Rodrigo with the forlorn recollection of ...

    Nov 23, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Manic Pixie

    I love this poem... I mean REALLY love this poem! The fairytale writing style and the whimsical flow compliment each other really well. Also, I love how you write about ...

    Nov 22, 2021
  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: A broken piece

    Hi there. I just wanted to leave a quick review. First off, I really enjoyed your poem; it was emotionally wrenching and profound. I really like the way you portrayed ...

    Nov 21, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Storyteller Serves a Meal

    Hi there. I just wanted to leave a quick review. I really like your poem, the style reminds me of a bard or a court jester telling a riddle; it's ...

    Nov 20, 2021
  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: The Paper Boat

    Hi there! I would love to share my thoughts on your story. You have such an amazing opening line, which can honestly make or break a story, but yours definitely ...

    Jun 5, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: the weight of twenty years

    Hello Magebird. Your poem really resonated with me beause it touched on some very real feelings that, being a 20-year-old myself, can definitely relate to! There honestly isn't anything I ...

    May 26, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Legend of Atlantis

    I love how it starts out like a fairytale. I feel transported to the world you've created. "The merfolk were powerful beings, whose songs controlled storms and hearts, whose beauty ...

    May 26, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Humor Re: ​The Sorceress, the Knight, and the Duck Stew

    Hey there, I just wanted to share a few thoughts. I love how your story jumps straight into the scene at hand, which helps solidify the characters. I'm definitely getting ...

    May 23, 2021
  • Short Story » General, Science Fiction Re: I Remember

    Hey there, just wanted to share a few thoughts. ** I'll comment as I read through your story and save final thoughts for the end. Whoa the first line automatically ...

    May 23, 2021
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Kid Genius

    Hey there, just wanted to share my review of this piece: So first off a few pointers: "Musing my bleached blond hair I slowly settled into a state of placidity." ...

    May 22, 2021
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: The End

    "It was the first breath of mankind and its last step. Delivered from the womb of existence, humanity had just started on its journey, and now it was ending. Perhaps ...

    Mar 16, 2021
  • Short Story » Realistic, Health Re: Ludia's Tempest

    Hi there! I must say that the first words that come to my mind to describe this story are: immersive and profound. The way you write portrays Ludia's struggles in ...

    Mar 9, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Straw Fingers & Black Feathers

    Hi there! I really enjoyed this piece. I felt transported to the scene with your description and can definitely see this featured as a piece somewhere in a literary magazine ...

    Mar 8, 2021
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Time Traveler's Dilemma

    Hi! I loved this story so much! You did a really good job with bringing Frankie to life and making him a relatable character I feel like I would actually ...

    Mar 8, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: On Wings of Fire, Interlude: Free Mage

    Hi there! First off I think your writing is great and the story is very compelling, though I do have a few proofreading edits I'd like to mention: "She brushed ...

    Mar 8, 2021


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns