User avatar

PlainandSimple

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Of Pain and Passion

    Hello @hiraeth ! Here to review your poem! Okay, so the title didn't give me much of a hook, like as you said it is a little cringy. Your whole ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Art » Literature, Other Re: sing me to sleep

    Hello! Here to review your work! I just want to say, this is a really amazing poem. From the title, I was hooked. I want more, no I think I ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Bone Pointing - 02

    Here to review your work :) Sorry it's gonna be a little short because I'm short on time but I really thought this was an interesting story so I just ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: rain rain go away

    Hello! I'm here to review your poem! This is really great! Wow, it really gets me thinking about things I would never think about otherwise. That is so great. I ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, Health Re: rebuilding of a young mad poet

    hello! ok, so now after being on this website for a few weeks or something know I know a little about poetry. I know enough to give a okay review ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Other » General, General Re: An Aphorism

    Hello! Here to review! Literally preach! Life is a struggle as it is. There are so many things that people are struggling with that no one even knows. Some people ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Historical Fiction Re: How Do You Plead: 6.3

    Hello! Here to review your work! (I'm a little tired so, well I get a little weird when I'm tired so yea) Anyway, I really like this story. It was ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Script » Satire, Humor Re: Women with Dead Children: A Short Play

    Hello! Here to review your work! (This will be short, and I'm sorry) My initial thought was how interesting, a script. There are very few scripts on this website, so ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: one day you will be angry.

    Hello! Here to review your work! It is simple, short, but has a huge impact. The impact is sexual assault. The reader (me) doesn't know who was assaulted, the reader ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: devout.

    Hello, here to review. (Sorry this will be short) Although I don't completely understand what you are talking about I like it. I enjoy that I can tell your thoughts ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Something is missing

    hello! Here to review. I really enjoy your reason behind writing this! How you say things are truly breathtaking, good job. I really like your hook, it drags me in. ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Art » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Death

    hello, here to review your work! Death is such a sad thing that it a minute occurrence. Something that never would make sense to us, and why it happens. Something ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, General Re: Anger

    Hello, here to review! Although it's short it so strong! I get what you are saying in only 6 short lines. The whole short poem is like a hook. I ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Buried Inside

    Hello! here to review your poem! I just want to say first about your hook, it's really great. It kept me reading from the very end. Along with the words ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Other Re: It's a Lie!

    Hello! Here to review your work! It is a simple story but has a lot of meaning to it. This world is full of liars and this is what happens ...

    Feb 23, 2020


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers