User avatar

Nike

Nike!

  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Pinus

    Hello! Poetry is sometimes so hard to understand until you let yourself feel the words of it, rather than just read it, kind of like music. Funny enough, I just ...

    Aug 10, 2025
  • Short Story » Realistic, Humor Re: Think twice before you hit send

    First of all, hello. This was amazing. I haven't been on this site in years and I thought I should pop back and review some stories. I honestly enjoyed every ...

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: That Fateful Christmas (for the Christmas Song Writing Competition)

    Hello and welcome to YWS. I can see you just joined. I have been on here for like ten years (I'm old lol). I don't get on very often if ...

    Dec 10, 2019
  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: Last goodbye

    Hello CrystalRose! I'm here to review this short but very sweet piece. I'd like to start out by saying that your story was a beautiful love story about a cancer ...

    Mar 26, 2018
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: deleted

    Hello there scribbleinks (creative name)! I'm here to review. Deadline is May, huh? Well I think you've done some pretty good work here. I literally just watched Love, Simon lst ...

    Mar 26, 2018
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: Dear Jess. From, That Girl You Probably Don't Remember.

    Hey there, it's Nike here with a review. Lemme be honest, it's hard to review pieces like these. Only because they are always supposed to be incorrect grammatically, and you ...

    Dec 17, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: From a Dream

    Hey there, it's Nike here to review! I see that you wanted ideas for this... well what you could do is maybe have the guy appear in her everyday life ...

    Dec 17, 2016
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Hate Not Hating You

    Hey there, it's me Nike here to review! First off, I'd like to say welcome to Young Writers Society! This is a community of writers', here to welcome you with ...

    Dec 17, 2016
  • Short Story » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: The Confession

    Hey, it's me Nike, here to review. For starters I would like to say, welcome to Young Writers Society (YWS)! I hope you enjoy the site and find great friends. ...

    Dec 17, 2016
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Text Message

    Hey, It's Nike, here to review! I found your story in the Featured Works, so I want to congratulate you for that! It's an amazing feeling to have one of ...

    Dec 17, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: The View From Behind the Rope: A take on school social hierarchy

    Hey Haywire! I'm Nike here with some constructive criticism. Honestly, this wasn't a short story. Thing was more like a blog post. It has no depth. It's kind of just ...

    Feb 10, 2015
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, General Re: Sophie

    Hey Steward! I'm Nike, here to review. So I read your story and, I really liked it. It was well written, it captured great emotion and... surprised me at the ...

    Feb 10, 2015
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Intertwined Fates

    Hello! Happy Review Day! I am a fan of FanFiction. And I adore Harry Potter. So when I saw this, I had to read it and review. The moon is ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Secrets

    Hello! Happy Review Day! Things were the way they were at the beginning. An endless circle of too-bright smiles and too-deep eyes holding too many things. The questions that seem ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: My life

    Hello. I'm Nike, here to review. It's not easy to review something like this because it seems extremely personal... like, I wouldn't want to ruin it. I can see you've ...

    May 5, 2014


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes