User avatar

NicoleBri

NicoleBri

  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Second Grade Seranade

    Im in the grass on my knees, wipe the leaves away..

    Mar 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Second Grade Seranade

    Well it is great! :) I love the song Lucy so it was touching to read.

    Mar 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Second Grade Seranade

    Oh em gee. I am about to cry. This reminded me of a song called "Lucy" by Skillet. If you havent heard of it i suggest you listen to it.

    Mar 15, 2017
  • Short Story » General, Romantic Re: The Death of Love

    Haha aw thank you! :) I have yet to make their story but hopefully I will.

    Sep 4, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: The Right One

    Thank you!:) Chapter two will be finished soon, I haven't had too much time on my hands to finish it, but it will be out.

    Jun 12, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: Just a message to people who judge themselves unfairly.

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: The Right One

    Lol, yes it should have been Lana. I just really like the name Melonie and got caught up. Thanks for the review.

    Apr 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, Dramatic Re: The Boy Who hated Lefties

    Well, I'm here to say, not all lefties are in fact gay. I here am a lefty and that's just great. :D I like this poem, it could use work ...

    Feb 11, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Take Me Back

    You're welcome!!:))

    Oct 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Lyrical Re: An Idea

    Haha maybe so! You're welcome! :)

    Oct 22, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: ...

    Is this an actual experience or did you just make it up? :) It sounds like it really could be a real life problem :/

    Oct 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: Seriously, Tig?

    Lol I know.

    Jul 14, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Romantic Re: The Death of Love

    Thank you! :)

    Jul 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Scars

    Pandabear here. Wow. This really depresses me, I like works like this. You did great on the rhyming and it flows really good. I can't really find any flaws! Keep ...

    Apr 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: purifing fire

    That was kind of rude, maybe he/she didn't know of Microsoft word. Some people's computers don't have it where it corrects misspellings either.

    Feb 23, 2014


Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson