User avatar

Nargles

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Sleepless Thoughts

    Hmmm, maybe something like 'free thoughts' or maybe 'night is the time' sorry i suck at titles. I just use a line in the poem normally.

    Aug 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Life Goes On.

    Hey, this is good. It is nice and simple but has a good meaning behind it. You could have more figurative language and all that stuff, but it is still ...

    Aug 19, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Auction

    Hey, I love this, it is really good. I don't have time to review as I am of to school soon, but I just wanted to say that I really ...

    Jul 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Train Ride to Nowhere

    Thankyou, will fix the error right away! I am glad you like the poem. And yes that is Logan Lerman. We should start a fanclub. *follows you and stalks you.

    Jun 28, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Flower Girl

    Thanks and welcome to YWS. What do you mean the last line is worded a bit strange? I am happy to look at it and fix it, but I need ...

    Jun 23, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Flower Girl

    Thanks, I was sort of going for a child, innocent like feel to it, so the factthat you feel like it was babyish is great. Yet, like you said I ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: I am No Hero

    Wow! So, I really liked this poem. I don't know if I can say anything new because most of it has been discussed previously. Also because there is very little ...

    Jun 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Culture, Science Fiction Re: Geronimo

    Thanks for the review, I get what you mean about the poem. I think I'll work on making it more poetical because I don't like the idea of an essay. ...

    Jun 5, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Scattered mind

    Thanks heaps for your review. I am glad that you like it, I keep meaning to split it into Stanzas of four lines each. So a massive thanks :)

    May 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Seagulls

    Wow! I was just about to logoff when I saw you reviewed this. I'm flattered, I mean this is the first piece of poetry I ever wrote, so thank you. ...

    Apr 28, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Scattered mind

    Thanks, I'm having an internal debate with myself whether to break it into stanzas. I think I might. Thanks for the review though :)

    Apr 28, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Mummy

    Thanks heaps. I will fix the things you have mentioned.

    Apr 28, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Scattered mind

    Thanks heaps, I appreciate the comment. Xxx

    Apr 27, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Guilt

    This is really good! I love it, the imagery is great and just everything about it. I would try to review it but I can't find anything to criticise so ...

    Apr 15, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Untitled, please help!

    You helped heaps! I get what you mean about adding more imagery and relating it to the book more. I will try it out :)

    Mar 5, 2013


In a dream you are never eighty.
— Anne Sexton