User avatar

MoonIris

  • Poetry » General, Health Re: ​Music is Simple Poetry

    Hi LadyGemstone, It's me again. Here with another review for this lovely poem. This one is a little different from the others, no stanzas. I think it makes it very ...

    Aug 29, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Health Re: ​I Wish I Were a Poembook

    Hi LadyGemstone, I'm here with another review. This might be my favorite poem until now. I could relate to it pretty well. I saw that every line ends with punctuation ...

    Aug 29, 2020
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Haiku

    Hi LadyGemstone, I'm here with a review. I'm going to start with Haiku-Flower. I like the simplicity of it. It describes how flowers are. The syllables are correct. No grammar ...

    Aug 29, 2020
  • Poetry » Health, General Re: ​Loss of Appitite

    Hi Ladygemstone, I'm here with another review. This is another lovely poem from you. The loss of Appetite is something usually dangerous and bad for your health. I believe here ...

    Aug 28, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: ​Ice Canopy

    Hi Ladygemstone, I'm here to review another of your poems. This one is a little different than the one I last reviewed. First of all, I love that you used ...

    Aug 28, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, Health Re: ​Annoy Me Dear

    Hi Ladygamestoen, I'm here with a review. I really liked your poem. It was very expressive and the repetition of fire but also the vocabulary used( crush, rage, devil) made ...

    Aug 28, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Sadness

    Hi silverquil12, I'm here with a review. I saw the title of this poem and thought that it was very interesting. I must say that I was a little disappointed ...

    Aug 25, 2020
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Spiders

    Hi, Library_Nerd5777, I'm here with a review. I thought your poem had an interesting subject as I am an insect lover. The only one that I don't like is...spiders. The ...

    Aug 20, 2020
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: I need you to stay

    Hi, joyfullmelody, I'm here with a review. At first, I thought it was a poem but after reading grainne review I realized it's a song. Music is a big part ...

    Aug 20, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A portrait of Aphrodite

    Hi, IamI I’m here with a review. I like your poem I think it represents well Aphrodite/Venus. I am a huge fan of Greek and Roman mythology. Now about your ...

    Aug 10, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Conquest of Shadows Chapter 15

    Hi FlamingPhoenix, I’m here with a review. I asked you some time ago when this chapter will be out but I didn’ have the chance to come and review it ...

    Aug 10, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: NO!

    Hi Thisislegacy, I'm here to review this amazing poem. First of all, you really shouldn't worry if you expressed your emotions well enough. If you didn't tell me I wouldn't ...

    Jun 29, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Nameless Cat

    Hey Haraya. I really liked the poem. People think that alley cats are all bad and that they are more likely to hurt you. What I liked about your poem ...

    Jun 28, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: 2 Blank Verses

    Hi IamI. It's a nice poem although I don't know what an Iambic poem is. I understood that it's about the rhythm of the poem but not exactly what that ...

    Jun 28, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Conquest of Shadows Chapter 14

    Hi FlamingPhoenix I really like the story. There isn't really anything negative to say about it but I didn't want to leave this piece of writing in the green room. ...

    Jun 28, 2020


Hearing these stories makes me realize that I never did anything with my childhood.
— The Internet