User avatar

Meerkat

  • Script » Humor, Other Re: Uh, Watt?

    Hi, HolographicLadybug! I was reading this with the voices of Abbott and Costello in my head, which speaks well to your accuracy on the routine. I liked the gradual escalation ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Culture, Politics Re: The Distant Dream

    I don't often read political works, but this one caught my eye. Hello, I am Meerkat here to review. World unity, whether under the laurel of peace or the banner ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: GalactiCats

    If I had a dollar for every unfunny cat pun you used in this story, I would be...broke. Honestly, this was hilarious! Puns are my weakness, and combining them with ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Mish-Mash Adventures of Slavokia and the Losers: Slavokia's Childhood

    Hi, I'm Meerkat (no radioactive mutagens involved) here to review this story. First, you have a really creative idea going here. People being mutated into anthropomorphic animals opens up a ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Humor Re: Renegade (X Ambassadors) Parody: Halloween

    Hello, Artemis28. I'm pretty late on this review, but I love X Ambassadors and had to read this. I am re-listening to Renegades as I write this, for reference. I ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, Review Re: To Slaughter, Incinerate, Run Over with a Quacking Tractor, Murder, Shred, Feed to Rabid Bunnies, Blow up, and Exile a Mocking Bird

    Hi, HolographicLadybug! Full disclosure, I can't fully agree with your opinion here. In fact, To Kill a Mockingbird was one of the only school-forced books I read that I semi-enjoyed. ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: At the Lake - Scene

    Hello, Meerkat here with a review for this scene. It certainly makes me want to know the backstory of these characters and of their relationship. That being said, this brief ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Technology Re: untitled chapter 1 -Launch

    Hello! This is a really interesting story you have begun here. The imagery gave a sense of wonder and excitement as your characters achieved what humanity has been longing for ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Politics, General Re: Toy Soldiers

    Hello. This is somewhat of a late review, but I was very interested in this story. The contrast was very effective, creating a clash between the innocent playfulness of a ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • » General, General Re: Defying Fate Chapter 1

    Hi, I'm Meerkat here with a review. The story starts off very strongly. You hooked the reader immediately by placing high stakes—your main character's life—in the first sentence. The inclusion ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Literature, Humor Re: Writing ailments; their common symptoms, causes and general first aid.

    Hi! I really like this; it's quite thorough and informative. The comparison of writing errors to medical problems was very clever. Specific notes: Bad hygiene: a very fitting analogy, especially ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Another Night!

    Hi, I'm Meerkat with a review. Let's get the boring stuff out of the way first: grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. There were some small mistakes that were slightly distracting while ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Holographic Ladybug's Second Class

    Meerkat here for reviewing! First of all, I love the stylistic choices made in this piece. The formatting was crazy, creative, wild, and fun, like a roller coaster for the ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Night Accepts You Gently

    Hello, Meerkat here with a review. Firstly, your emulation of Dylan Thomas's poetic style with a twist on the message was excellently done. For the most part, you followed the ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Forever Sisters

    Hello! I'm Meerkat, here with a review. I really love how you build a a sense of nervous excitement in your story, culminating with you meeting your baby sister for ...

    Dec 28, 2015


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury