User avatar

Magenta

Magenta

  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Winter's Verdict

    Hello Clarity, Great poem... I really like the name you have for this poem, it sounds...cool and frosty. I know, my writing and word choice are really poor, but your ...

    Dec 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I need to kill.

    Manisha, Great poetry in, I Need To Kill! The first thing that I thought of was Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets because of the basilisk which Harry can ...

    Dec 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Release

    Hello ConverseFireGirl, Great poem, I mean the writing of the poem, not the situation. Although this poem is sad, it was well-written. I hope that this isn't true because suicide ...

    Dec 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: On Top of the World

    This really isn't a great review, but hey, consider it whichever you want. Great poetry! By the way, I'm not sure if the word "Universe" needs to be capitalized. It ...

    Dec 28, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: I'm Sorry

    Hello. I read this poem or short story and was really moved by it because of the power of emotion you had put into it. This was well-written as it ...

    Dec 28, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Numb

    Hello, I just finished reading your short story about this boy. I thought it, to be honest, a little depressing at first, but I know that this is the lifestyle ...

    Dec 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: The Shattering Melodies

    Hello! I read your poem, The Shattering Melodies, and thought that it was well-written. I thought that you did well rhyming your poetry and that it gave the poem a ...

    Dec 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dracula`s Heart

    Hello, I am here to review. I really thought that this was a great poem that you wrote. I read the book Dracula by Bram Stoker and who isn't obsessing ...

    Dec 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: that boy

    Great writing! I just finished reading this and I have some things to say. I wasn't really sure whether or not you meant to keep the letter of each line ...

    Dec 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: What I believe is true

    Great poem! I just finished reading this I really thought that it was well-written. I really don't have a lot to pick at except for a few punctuation errors. "Its ...

    Dec 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Midnight

    I just read over this and I thought that this was a well-written poem. I thought that when you used the short sentence fragments, it made it more dramatic and ...

    Dec 26, 2013
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: Freedom

    Hello... I just read your piece and with the little I read of it, I thought it sounded great. I liked how you described the scene and the fact that ...

    Dec 26, 2013


The brain is wider than the sky.
— Emily Dickenson