User avatar

MadHatter

  • Other » General, General Re: Emo

    Okay, lets end this topic and get back to crits...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Other » General, General Re: Emo

    What the heck are you talking about? I was sticking up for all my friends. I don't want to see my best friends die!!! She almost died Gwen. I don't ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Other » General, General Re: Emo

    Don't mock that store. It rocks.

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Heartbreaks and Headaches

    Huh?

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Empty

    Thanks all. I'll fix these mistakes you pointed out and present you the new and improved ninth grade version of Empty soon. *Fellne>> Crammed was the only word I could ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Buster

    Good poem. It was a little repetitive at points, but it was good.

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Other » General, General Re: Seniors!

    Okay...that was supposed to be a poem right? If it was an okay poem. I really didn't get the last line: Too bad I want to ber. What is that ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Other » General, General Re: Randomness...

    I liked it, but once you said it was supposed to be Global Warming, I hated it. You should never really tell what a poem is about when it's written ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Her suicide note

    Good poem. It sort of lacked the rhythm a poem needs, but then again poems don't need rhythm at all. There are no rules in poetry. And for a suicide ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Drip Drop

    It was good. It was about a caged animal isn't it? It was a little hard to follow, but okay. Kyte>> Notice it said Drip Drop? The upside down poem ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Elements

    Yes, BBB is right. Prelude is for music. I also felt that when Lt. Surge read the 1594 thing, it sounded un-human. It was almost like he was a robot ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: short i know

    Yes. It's very, very, very short. And I agree with Ayra. I don't know how many times I've heard about poems, or read poems about lost love, or people losing ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: my mother my best friend

    I really liked this one. It was very sweet and touching. I don't know why you capitialized the first word of the third sentence in each stanza. But poetry really ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Valentine's Day Sucks

    Wow...that's very interesting. I hope you rate this PG-13. I hope you truly don't feel like this, or actually went through that...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: take the time to understand

    Clever. You used this poem to basically tell everyone why your poems might not make sense grammar wise. But I have to agree with Bella. This poem is very in ...

    Dec 7, 2007


Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri